Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

========== The Morning Thread ==========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TomMurry

Jan 30, 2010
Eastern PA
Good morning fellas.
Day off today means catching up on getting some goodies mailed out that I havent had time for this week. New phone coming in the mail today but I have to take it to the AT&T store to have everything transferred over. Outside of that, looks to be a bland day today.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
GarkoCollector said:
Good morning fellas.
Day off today means catching up on getting some goodies mailed out that I havent had time for this week. New phone coming in the mail today but I have to take it to the AT&T store to have everything transferred over. Outside of that, looks to be a bland day today.

upgrade or replacement?

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
Good Morning guys

worked till 2am this morning and up at 6:50.. feeling it too! maybe I'll try and take a nap again since the weather is crappy here today again.

TomMurry

Jan 30, 2010
Eastern PA
George_Calfas said:
GarkoCollector said:
Good morning fellas.

upgrade or replacement?

Kinda both George.
I have an Iphone 3G. Ive actually had 6 of them in the last 2 years, all replacements for ones gone bad. I've had my fill of apple products in general, so going back to something that wont freeze on me constantly or take 10 minutes to start up. I got a great deal because of the trouble I've had, got AT&T to waive the early upgrade fee and knock off about 75% of the cost of the phone, INCLUDING overnight shipping.

I decided to go with the HTC Insipire
htc_inspire_front.jpg

I'll have to give some reviews after I get it.

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
Back!

Who here besides George has skype? We need to do a MT group call sometime. Would be interesting.

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
Ok so another Canseco collection is being broken up and pieced out on Ebay.. whoever here on the MT needs cards from my bucket now is the time to strike a deal so I can start building up my paypal to hit on a few of the inserts I need that are getting listed up.

klute14

Dec 4, 2008
Maine
Morning Men!

Kind of a crappy day here. Busy day at work.
Hit a nice Lee Smith Patch/Auto for the collection last night. Will post scans when it arrives.

darrend505

Aug 9, 2008
1st4040 said:
Good Morning guys

worked till 2am this morning and up at 6:50.. feeling it too! maybe I'll try and take a nap again since the weather is crappy here today again.

Do you have the Twizzlers Challenge Canseco card made by UD? I just found one in a box still in the packaging!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts