Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

ebay seller venezuelancards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nosterbor

Jun 20, 2010
Sunny Florida
i have never had an issue with him. bought 6 Juan's 5 different times. great cards! takes 10 days to get them. (from where they are shipped from.)

DaClyde

Jan 17, 2010
Huntsville, AL
I've picked up 4 things from him and have no complaints. Made for some nice, rare additions to my Tuffy Rhodes and Dave Henderson collections. He's very nearly the only game in town for Venezuelan cards and stickers.

VizquelCollector.com

Jul 31, 2009
Ironically I just received something from him today. Very good guy, always reliable. Sometimes it can take a couple weeks, since I think he has some of the items shipped from Venezuela. Lately mine have come from Miami.

Also, it helps if you can communicate with him in Spanish!

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
agentjak said:
Got to say the same, no issues--PWE as well, though it was well protected--came from Miami as well..So I wouldnt worry..

d
mine was addressed from Miami as well, but he included Estados Unidos in my address... :?

seems unneccessary if mailed from here

agentjak

Feb 18, 2010
Colorado
chashawk said:
agentjak said:
Got to say the same, no issues--PWE as well, though it was well protected--came from Miami as well..So I wouldnt worry..

d
mine was addressed from Miami as well, but he included Estados Unidos in my address... :?

seems unneccessary if mailed from here

...............Well if i remember from his actual listing, I believe he's listed as South America(somewhere) so thats were I thought the cards were coming from as well, but I dont even think it took but 3 or 4 days and I got mine here in Colorado, with the Miami post mark..LOL

DaClyde

Jan 17, 2010
Huntsville, AL
I have a customer no Sportlots that uses an ECA address for shipping as well.

http://www.eca.com.ve/

From their website:

"Escuela Campo Alegre (ECA) strives to be a model N-12 international school offering a US style educational program of scope and qualityconsistent with that of US private schools and outstanding international schools, delivered in the English language. ECA serves the children of employees of North American multinational corporations, diplomatic agencies and other members of the international and local communities who might benefit from its educational programs.

ECA seeks to inspire its students toward the highest standards and expectations through a stimulating and comprehensive program of intellectual and personal development. In an international environment, the school emphasizes academic achievement and artistic, athletic, recreational and multicultural opportunities designed to prepare students for university studies and the unique challenges of the future as global citizens. "

Apparently they have an office in Miami that acts as something like the US military APO/FPO system allowing standard first-class postal rates to faculty and students connected to the school in Venezuela.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts