Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

4/11 MLB Talk

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
Verlander took a tough luck loss today, tossing a 2-run complete game but the Tigers were shut down by the ~dominant~ Alexi Ogando.

Miguel Cabrera went 2-3 with a double and a walk and is now batting .382 on the young season.

A few other games are underway now, who are you watching tonight?

kdailey4315

Mar 4, 2009
ALL_THE_HYPE said:
Verlander took a tough luck loss today, tossing a 2-run complete game but the Tigers were shut down by the ~dominant~ Alexi Ogando.

Miguel Cabrera went 2-3 with a double and a walk and is now batting .382 on the young season.

A few other games are underway now, who are you watching tonight?

That's 2 very good starts from him.

coltsnsox07

Aug 19, 2008
Hmmm, bases loaded no one out for TB in the 2nd. Is Boston really gonna lose Tampa at home? 3-0 now..

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
Perfect cure for a 1-15 start to the season... Dice-K

Will the Dice-K situation make teams shy away from the big deal for Japanese pitchers?

And now that im writing this... another hit driving in 2 more runs... 5-0 Rays top of 2nd... no outs

BOOM.... Sam Fuld... 2 run HR... 7-0 Rays

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
Looks like Wake is going to eat a lot of innings in this game. Thankfully Josh Beckett pitched lights out so we didn't have to go to our bullpen besides Paps.

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
MantMaris said:
I think from now if my option is no pitching points for the day or start Dice-K I'll take the fat zero
Fantasy baseball wise? Only a moron would have Matsuzaka on their fantasy team, and that is coming from a Red Sox fan.

I sure wouldn't stop my opponent from starting him against me though, ha!

MantMaris

Jul 29, 2010
Wisconsin
scotty21690 said:
MantMaris said:
I think from now if my option is no pitching points for the day or start Dice-K I'll take the fat zero
Fantasy baseball wise? Only a moron would have Matsuzaka on their fantasy team, and that is coming from a Red Sox fan.

Yeah, I pick up/drop a starter a day and there were slim pickins with the light schedule. So today I am that moron. Figured he could get five innings in the books with Tampa not hitting well. Won't make that mistake again.

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
beefycheddar said:
Wow...... I felt good after last nights game.... now not so much.

Maybe this will get him the boot out of the rotation? He's been utter garbage since the end of 08 and nothing better than a marginal pitcher since then, and getting worse and worse by the day

coltsnsox07 said:
Supposedly Tampa is terrible batting this year...

Supposedly Dice-k knew how to get people out

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
MantMaris said:
scotty21690 said:
MantMaris said:

Yeah, I pick up/drop a starter a day and there were slim pickins with the light schedule. So today I am that moron. Figured he could get five innings in the books with Tampa not hitting well. Won't make that mistake again.
Yikes. Yeah, I wouldn't do that again...I am still not sure how he pitched so well in 08'.

Members online

Latest posts