Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Jose Canseco to manage in minors - Yuma Scorpions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
:benson: It is one thing to overlook a guy's problem in the MLB in the past...but this guy hasn't exactly shown an improvement of character or regret since then.

This causes a real problem with the Cansecos together...how will Jose get out of showing up for work when he feels lazy? Ozzie's already there. Perhaps Ozzie will do the old sitcom trick of running to the bathroom, changing clothes to come out as Jose, and they will never be together at the same time.

I take it this also means Jose will be fired from Celebrity Apprentice soon if he's got new work now...spoiler alert I guess. (I didn't watch last night's yet)

DaClyde

Jan 17, 2010
Huntsville, AL
How long before the Yuma Scorpions are leading the league in home runs and look like a team full of body builders? Hey maybe they could just skip a step and go straight to the gym to recruit players!

FortyFour

Aug 7, 2008
Card Magnet said:
:benson: It is one thing to overlook a guy's problem in the MLB in the past...but this guy hasn't exactly shown an improvement of character or regret since then.

This causes a real problem with the Cansecos together...how will Jose get out of showing up for work when he feels lazy? Ozzie's already there. Perhaps Ozzie will do the old sitcom trick of running to the bathroom, changing clothes to come out as Jose, and they will never be together at the same time.

I take it this also means Jose will be fired from Celebrity Apprentice soon if he's got new work now...spoiler alert I guess.
He left celebrity apprentice on the episode 2 weeks ago.

The show was filmed 6 months ago anyhow its not live.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
boxbreaker44 said:
Card Magnet said:

I take it this also means Jose will be fired from Celebrity Apprentice soon if he's got new work now...spoiler alert I guess.

I know it's not live, but I was under the impression he was just leaving temporarily and would be returning. Guess I misunderstood. I didn't watch last night's yet.

FortyFour

Aug 7, 2008
Card Magnet said:
boxbreaker44 said:
[quote="Card Magnet":1lbtbjto]:benson: It is one thing to overlook a guy's problem in the MLB in the past...but this guy hasn't exactly shown an improvement of character or regret since then.

I know it's not live, but I was under the impression he was just leaving temporarily and would be returning. Guess I misunderstood. I didn't watch last night's yet.[/quote:1lbtbjto]

The shows filming is over though so It wouldnt make a difference it wouldn't interfere with the baseball season.

CISCOKID23

Aug 7, 2008
Good to hear he is gonna be busy doing something else. It's getting old watching this guy just jacking every ball out of the park in the softball league I play in. Lol.

tpeichel

Oct 10, 2008
DaClyde said:
How long before the Yuma Scorpions are leading the league in home runs and look like a team full of body builders? Hey maybe they could just skip a step and go straight to the gym to recruit players!

Beat me to it, damn.

theblacksuit

Aug 15, 2010
Jose is far from washed up, and his autographed rookie card is STILL the card everyone wants to own! Check it out on twitter!! :p This is great news for fans of Jose Canseco, people always misjudge him but he really loves baseball.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
theblacksuit said:
Jose is far from washed up, and his autographed rookie card is STILL the card everyone wants to own! Check it out on twitter!! :p This is great news for fans of Jose Canseco, people always misjudge him but he really loves baseball.
:lol:

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
please tell me your just posting those pics and your not the actual knucklehead that owns them and pimps them everywhere for such a stupid asking price.

theblacksuit

Aug 15, 2010
1st4040 said:
please tell me your just posting those pics and your not the actual knucklehead that owns them and pimps them everywhere for such a stupid asking price.

I am the owner of the Canseco Rookie, yes. With a card like this, it has to be pimped! :mrgreen:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts