Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2008 Upper Deck Heroes: Was it a redemption free product?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mortis

Mar 8, 2011
I can't seem to remember many, if any redemptions, in this product. Can anyone here confirm this? If you can think of someone who was a redemption, who was it?

Thanks! :mrgreen:

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
mortis said:
I can't seem to remember many, if any redemptions, in this product. Can anyone here confirm this? If you can think of someone who was a redemption, who was it?

I know I opened alot of them and I don't recall getting any redemptions..

mortis

Mar 8, 2011
Pinbreaker said:
mortis said:

I know I opened alot of them and I don't recall getting any redemptions..

Thank you. I opened a lot as well and also didn't hit any, but I figured I might have gotten lucky and avoided them.

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
hofmichael said:
I opened around 3 cases and didn't hit any redemptions.All the big guys(Ripken,Jeter,Griffey) were live.

I also remember someone on Beckett was standing in line at a show and decided to open a couple of these while he was waiting.. and hit a Ruth Cut!!

So there might be some really good auto's as well..

hofmichael

Sep 19, 2008
Albany,NY
Pinbreaker said:
hofmichael said:
I opened around 3 cases and didn't hit any redemptions.All the big guys(Ripken,Jeter,Griffey) were live.

I also remember someone on Beckett was standing in line at a show and decided to open a couple of these while he was waiting.. and hit a Ruth Cut!!

So there might be some really good auto's as well..
There are some great autographs in this product.One box I opened has one really large pack.When I opened I found a 4 color patch autograph of Prince Fielder.Directly behind it was a 3 color patch autograph of Cal Ripken.

Members online

Latest posts