Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

UD Video Player

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jeff_bichel

Nov 4, 2010
Houston, Texas
Hey folks, I just opened a box of the new Upper Deck Football, and in the bottom of the box was a HD MP3 Video Player with footage about Tony Romo on it.
What in the world is it? Did I do good? HELP!

EDIT - I just called Chris Olds at Beckett, and he believes it to be a case hit. It is buried in the bottom of
the box in a cut out in the foam. It is rechargeable through a built in USB port, and shows HD footage of Tony Romo in College games. WOW!
Since it also has weight, it will make one box heavier than the rest, and should be feelable through the bottom of the box.

More info as I get it. It will be on the sales board just as soon as I find out more about it, but it's about a Dallas player, so.....
CIMG0199.jpg

jeff_bichel

Nov 4, 2010
Houston, Texas
I just don't know. I stopped watching after about 15 seconds to save battery, but I noticed that there is a USB port, so I plugged it into the computer, and the screen showed the little charging battery, and asked for a password to go any further. Probably copyright issues to keep the video from being disseminated. It is neat and there are no others on Ebay. Kinda scary as far as value is concerned because almost everything I own is for sale. LOL

Edit - The playing time is 60 seconds.

I have since learned that even though mine is numbered UDVC8, there are only 4 of them in the product. Tony Romo, Adrian Petersen, DeSean Jackson and Patrick Willis.

RITM

Aug 25, 2008
Based on the fact that the checklist has the cards numbered 1, 2, 6, 7 & 9 it is safe to say this is just the beginning. Was happy to learn it is collegiate footage. Really hoping Peyton has one in the future.

goldenegg1

Aug 7, 2008
I would put that up on eBay immediately!
Ud has been pumping this for a few weeks now and there will definitely be more to hit eBay tonight and tomorrow.

jeff_bichel

Nov 4, 2010
Houston, Texas
Well, I did just list it on Ebay with an auction beginning at $99.99 and a BIN of $349.99 (about 50 bucks less than the only other one listed)
Wish me luck!

Crazylox23

Aug 8, 2008
I had two of these pulled at my shop today, a Tony Romo and a Adrian Peterson. They are very nice cards!!

Members online

Latest posts