Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Final box of Leaf Metal

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
I enjoyed opening this set and it will be interesting to see what happens to values in time. Can't praise the on-card autos enough.
I REALLY hate getting two of the exact same guy in one box though. Guess these weren't hand-sorted...

DSC02372.jpg

DSC02373.jpg

DSC02371.jpg

DSC02374.jpg

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
Ty Hope said:
I enjoyed opening this set and it will be interesting to see what happens to values in time. Can't praise the on-card autos enough.
I REALLY hate getting two of the exact same guy in one box though. Guess these weren't hand-sorted...

So Ty, what if you had pulled two Cam Newtons in a box? :lol:

Would you still be complaining.. (probably)..

I like that these are on card auto's and not stickers..

I'll probably get a couple more boxes before they are gone.. the prices have been slowly going up as well..

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
Pinbreaker said:
Ty Hope said:

So Ty, what if you had pulled two Cam Newtons in a box? :lol:

Would you still be complaining.. (probably)..

I like that these are on card auto's and not stickers..

I'll probably get a couple more boxes before they are gone.. the prices have been slowly going up as well..

Just voicing my opinions. When I'm spending hundreds on products, I praise what I like and complain about what I don't. Not trying to start a debate or anything, I just wasn't happy with two of the same guy. Whatever, its cool. I like the product and have ripped 3 boxes. The cards look wonderful.
I hope Leaf gets some kind of license soon though as stats on the back would really add to the collectablity IMO.

Hoominaga

Sep 5, 2010
Pinbreaker said:
Ty Hope said:

I just noticed this too. I haven't been able to follow as closely as I had been since starting a new job (at least that means more money to spend on card though lol). I picked up a Dalton /25 off eBay about a month or so ago for $33 and the last one I saw closed at just over $50. That's great for the card I already have... but it sucks since I wanted one of each of the versions of his card (I went to TCU and loved seeing him play).

Members online

Latest posts