Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Denker IP Auto and Game Used

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FortyFour

Aug 7, 2008
Drove up to the Rancho Cucamonga Quakes game last night and had a great time. The Quakes have a wonderful stadium and the staff where probably the nicest people I have ever encountered. here is what I came back with.

I shot this photo at spring training and blew it up to 16x20.

_E6L6877.jpg

Then after the game Denker gave me this bat

_E6L6879.jpg

It has Tony Delmonico's name on it but Denker has been using it and broke it during the game.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
scotty21690 said:
Denker on roids? 3 HRs already!

IMHO, just playing ball at a level below his skill level. IMHO, he should be at AAA, not single A.

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
rsmath said:
scotty21690 said:

IMHO, just playing ball at a level below his skill level. IMHO, he should be at AAA, not single A.

Buzz-Killington.jpg

FortyFour

Aug 7, 2008
scotty21690 said:
rsmath said:
scotty21690 said:

Buzz-Killington.jpg
Hes actually been in a bit of a slump. But Denk always starts out a little slow so not to worried.

Yea he was with AAA all camp but when Juan Castro decided he was okay with heading back to the Minor Leagues Denk was the odd man out. And the only level open for him to start everyday was A ball. Once the logjam in ABQ gets settled he will be back in AAA.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
what logjam? Denker's had like 4 opportunities this week alone to make it to AAA when Juan Castro and John Lindsey both went on the shelf and Russ Mitchell and Justin Sellers missed games while nursing day-to-day HBP injuries. Instead, the Topes got guys like Wilberto Ortiz, Charlie Mirabal, Joe Becker and Corey Smith instead of bring up Denker from A.

Members online

Latest posts