Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

I'm a Braves Fan but would rather listen to Scully than Chip

Is Chip Carry the worst announcer ever?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

alabamalongsnake

Feb 12, 2011
Alabammer
Chip Carray and Vin Scully has to be the greatest disparity between announcers in the history of the game. I'm thinking about listening to the game on the computer and putting the game on mute so I don't have to listen to Chip.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Chip aint the best, but no way he is worse than John Sterling. If I lived in NY I'd be a Mets fan just to avoid him

rico08

Aug 7, 2008
Los Angeles
Announcers come in four categories: annoying, morons, homers, and Vin Scully.

Even if the Dodgers don't make the WS, I hope MLB gives Scully a chance to call a game. Screw McCarver and Buck.

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
rico08 said:
Announcers come in four categories: annoying, morons, homers, and Vin Scully.

Even if the Dodgers don't make the WS, I hope MLB gives Scully a chance to call a game. Screw McCarver and Buck.

My favorite is Steve Stone. He isnt annoying, a moron or a homer... he actually got fired from th Cubs because Dusty Baker thought he was bad mouthing the team. Worse decision the Cubs made.... I thought Steve Stone and Chip Caray were a great team. Stone is the only reason I can watch White Sox games now.... Hawk is a waste.

SamHell

Jun 12, 2010
Texas
If you think Chip is the worst, you haven't heard the new Rangers TV play by play man. John Rhadigan ::facepalm::

carrsallstars

Sep 16, 2009
I know that Vin Scully made me reach for the mute button faster than any announcer ever... he has the highest words per minute of any announcer...he he just doesn't ever shut up.

Members online

Latest posts