Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Mailday - Super Cane Metal, 2011 UD, 130 Canes Reached

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Thanks to some recent pickups, I now have 131 former Hurricanes in my collection!

First up, the two big Leaf Metal pickups - Hankerson Super 1/1 and Berry Red 1/5 :mrgreen:

scan0022.png
211-leafmetal-prismatic-red.png

And my progress on the Team Rainbow. I've got the Hank /50 and Berry /50 incoming.

I also picked up some rookies and autos from 2011 UD, and have a slew of others incoming.

And then some random rookies, inserts, and my oldest Cane card to date, a 1968 George Mira.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Thanks, guys.

gt2590 said:
Cleveland Gary was a Cane? I did not know that...

and Congrats on the Super Leaf additions!
Sure was. He started out at Georgia, but saw the light and transferred to Miami.

cardboardfixation said:
Congrats on the great pickup... You outbid me on that super LH... Lol
We're even then, because you've outbid me on every Exquisite :lol: .

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Thanks. That seems odd no Michigan guys made it. If they can include a guy who'll go undrafted like Graig Cooper, I would think they could find a guy from one of the nationally popular colleges like Michigan.

Got a few more pieces in today :

scan0058.png
scan0053.png
scan0054.png
scan0057.png
scan0055.png
scan0056.png

deceptikon1978

Apr 7, 2009
Great stuff Magnet. Busted a blaster of 2011 UD today but it looks like you already got every Hurricane I pulled. Hope you don't mind doubles because they are going to you anyway.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
deceptikon1978 said:
Great stuff Magnet. Busted a blaster of 2011 UD today but it looks like you already got every Hurricane I pulled. Hope you don't mind doubles because they are going to you anyway.
A second copy of a Hurricane is better than a first copy of a Notre Damer. :eek:

Thanks. :grouphug:

Members online

Latest posts