Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Milb Performances - 4/21

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Today's notables include:

Kyle Gibson
Brad Lincoln
Brad Holt
Graham Stoneburner
Alex Torres
Trey McNutt (return from DL)
Cody Scarpetta vs. Chris Withrow
Jordan Swagerty
Lance Lynn vs. Danny Duffy
Joe Cruz
Ethan Martin

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Nate Spears - Grand Slam

Lars Anderson - 2-3, RBI, BB

Jordan Schafer - 3-3, 2B, RBI

Ryan Adams - 2-3

Rhyne Hughes HR (2)

Todd Redmond - 5.2 IP, 9 H, 2 R, 1 BB, 7 K

and....

Kyle Gibson has a no-no going through 5 (one wild pitch & 2 reached on errors, so not a perfect game) - 5 IP, 0 H, 0 R, 0 BB, 5 K

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Two groundouts and another K for Gibson in the 6th. Still intact, with 6 K's.

(78 pitches, 54 strikes)

Incidently, this is Game 1 of a doubleheader, so he's got 1 inning to go.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
D'oh! Captain Kirk breaks up Gibson's no-no with a solo HR in the 7th. :benson:

And that's all for him. 6 IP, 1 H, 1 R, 0 BB, 6 K.

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD
End of the 9th. Tide taking it to extra innings.
Adams now, 4-5 :D :D

I like.
-Adams2007BowmanChromeAutoRCRainbow.jpg
Just had this pop!!
ams1997BowmanChromeOrangeRefractorAutoRC14-25BGS95.jpg

Hughes will be first up in the bottom of the 10th.

soxrchamps07

Aug 7, 2008
Jaypers said:
jdsingar said:
Newb question here...What is the best way to keep track of prospects? milb.com?

Correct.

Simply, no. As stated below you can use First Inning to watch all your prospects at once insead of having to flip back and forth through tons pages to get to the right boxscore to see how your guy is doing. The only exception is when you are watching a pitcher and want to listen to the game or the pitcher is in Triple AAA and the game is supported by Gameday.

My statement isn't directed at you J.P, it's just that I hate that people have to use the pain that is the Milb site. Also, is anyone else getting constant pop ups for a game when you try to click something on the site?

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
soxrchamps07 said:
Jaypers said:
jdsingar said:

Correct.

Simply, no. As stated below you can use First Inning to watch all your prospects at once insead of having to flip back and forth through tons pages to get to the right boxscore to see how your guy is doing. The only exception is when you are watching a pitcher and want to listen to the game or the pitcher is in Triple AAA and the game is supported by Gameday.

My statement isn't directed at you J.P, it's just that I hate that people have to use the pain that is the Milb site. Also, is anyone else getting constant pop ups for a game when you try to click something on the site?

The popups have gone away recently, at least for me. Plus, I find milb.com's updates come quicker than 1st inning's. Guess I just don't mind flipping through pages.

orion9578

Aug 8, 2008
New Mexico
Jaypers said:
soxrchamps07 said:
Jaypers said:
jdsingar said:

Correct.

The popups have gone away recently, at least for me. Plus, I find milb.com's updates come quicker than 1st inning's. Guess I just don't mind flipping through pages.

I still get the pop ups but they aren't as bad as they were a few days ago. EVERY time I clicked on something I'd get a pop up a few days ago. 2 days ago I got none and yesterday it seemed kind of random. Sometimes I'd get none, sometimes I'd get a few. I'm the same as JP though, I don't mind flipping through the milb pages.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
HARPER HR! (2) :mrgreen:

Solo jack in the bottom of the 1st.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts