Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Weekday Pickup Thread (1/26 - 1/30)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

braves2008champs

Aug 7, 2008
^ nice stuff

scan0014-1.jpg

tonsofcommons

Aug 20, 2008
Iowa
Some stuff for my PC

scan0151.jpg
scan0152.jpg

Some stuff for some Collectors on the board
scan0154.jpg

scan0155.jpg

Especially like the Orange Ref. Now I know why everyone is in love with them!
And check out the numbering on Hawpe!

FortyFour

Aug 7, 2008
cardinals0103 said:
2 Dozen New California League Baseballs for $80 dlvd was waiting for me today when I got home

CalLeagueBaseballs.jpg
These balls are the worst.

Autos dont last for more than 3 months before they start to fade. I even kept my Denker Auto'ed cal league ball inside a dark room in a black garbage back and it still faded/bled.

Billy Packer

Aug 7, 2008
Picked this up last week on the bay and it was in the mail when I got home tonight. I've wanted one since the set came out two years ago.

DiamondJim.jpg

cardinals0103

Oct 5, 2008
Kansas
boxbreaker44 said:
cardinals0103 said:
2 Dozen New California League Baseballs for $80 dlvd was waiting for me today when I got home

CalLeagueBaseballs.jpg
These balls are the worst.

Autos dont last for more than 3 months before they start to fade. I even kept my Denker Auto'ed cal league ball inside a dark room in a black garbage back and it still faded/bled.

These are not for autos, they are for me to use. :D I just love how these MiLB baseballs fell with the flat seams.
I myself really haven't had much issues with MILB Baseballs and autos (granted I only have 2 baseballs signed). Had them signed in July and they still look great to this day.

DRav87

Aug 11, 2008
Wisconsin
Billy Packer said:
Picked this up last week on the bay and it was in the mail when I got home tonight. I've wanted one since the set came out two years ago.

DiamondJim.jpg

:eek:

$150 for that!? Wow, that is an amazing card!

sevencostanza

Dec 9, 2008
I hate impulse buys sometimes. I know I could have gotten at least 2 nice on card autos for the price I paid for this, but.....

arod2004leaflimitedmonikers1.jpg

arod2004leaflimitedmonikers2.jpg

thenumberonemetfan

Aug 7, 2008
Bronx,Ny
sevencostanza said:
I hate impulse buys sometimes. I know I could have gotten at least 2 nice on card autos for the price I paid for this, but.....

arod2004leaflimitedmonikers1.jpg

arod2004leaflimitedmonikers2.jpg

Whoever put that card together deserves a beating.
Great card but horrible auto(at least the way it was put on).

Billy Packer

Aug 7, 2008
Reds in 2009 said:
[quote="Billy Packer":2cohfg6k]Picked this up last week on the bay and it was in the mail when I got home tonight. I've wanted one since the set came out two years ago.

DiamondJim.jpg

:eek:

$150 for that!? Wow, that is an amazing card![/quote:2cohfg6k]

Thanks. I know they've gone for a lot more than that which is what's held me back from getting one sooner. The seller decided to set the opening bid too high in my opinion, which kept the action down on it. I set a snipe and ended up being the only bidder.

Be8el0ve

Aug 7, 2008
New Jersey
Billy Packer said:

DiamondJim.jpg

I've actually tried picking one of these up too.

Members online