Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB Daily - Thursday April 28th 2011

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Junior Griffey

Aug 12, 2008
Ottawa IL
Figured I'd start this since I'm getting ready to go to sleep and wanted to make sure everyone saw these cards. I've been trying to get these from Brad for a long time now and we were finally able to work out a deal. I now have at least one red refractor of all 6 U of Michigan draftees in 2007 BC. Always looking for more. Got a sweet auto too! Thanks Brad!

02e350cb.jpg
75a50256.jpg
7fca4def.jpg
2baeb8cb.jpg

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
Good morning.

Excellent pickups, Junior. I don't recall ever seeing a Woodley, but I don't search for him like I do for other players.

That Obama thread was/is crazy. I'd love to meet that guy someday.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Good morning!

Junior - Those are some sweet cards! Red refractors are purdy.

One Bad Day said:
Good morning!

My PC parts arrived yesterday and I put it all together last night. Now I'm back up and running.
Nice....you got your parts and assembled it before mine has even been built by HP. Three cheers for customer service! :lol:

Subject: FCB Daily - Wednesday - April 27th, 2011

RITM said:
LOL

The only way UD is answering one of my questions is if Magnet asks it for me. UD loves the guy.
I love UD back. :grouphug:

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Well today just turned into a great day before it's really even started:

I just checked my email, and a caption I entered on a cartoon the Curve had posted, and they picked me as a weekly winner. I'm getting four ticket vouchers for any game of my choice! And I'll have my name and caption published in the Altoona Mirror newspaper :D .

My caption - "Putting the 'ball' in 'ballpark hot dog'."

229394_10150169173156892_90684881891_7240945_3950338_n.jpg

mstng99tim said:
Draft contest ends at 7:00 tonight guys. Get your picks in.
Working on mine right now :geek: .

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
Damn Magnet, it would appear that you have taken over as the lucky guy on here recently. I wouldn't doubt it for a second if you win the draft contest with all of this recent luck.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
mstng99tim said:
Damn Magnet, it would appear that you have taken over as the lucky guy on here recently. I wouldn't doubt it for a second if you win the draft contest with all of this recent luck.
I'm not sure about that one. I'm pretty ignorant on prospects who aren't from Miami. But I would love to! There are still a handful of Canes from that set I need.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Card Magnet said:
Well today just turned into a great day before it's really even started:

I just checked my email, and a caption I entered on a cartoon the Curve had posted, and they picked me as a weekly winner. I'm getting four ticket vouchers for any game of my choice! And I'll have my name and caption published in the Altoona Mirror newspaper :D .

My caption - "Putting the 'ball' in 'ballpark hot dog'."

mstng99tim said:
Draft contest ends at 7:00 tonight guys. Get your picks in.
Working on mine right now :geek: .

Congrats CM! I knew your experience with putting balls and hot dogs together would pay off!

And to J-Rod from last nite's thread, I'd be careful with the Hockey SPA, there does seem to be "loaded" cases, but also "duds" too. I watched one get busted and the guy got smashed, and the LCS owner said the other one he saw was pretty brutal. And '11 Bowman Jumbo should be a winner, but those pre-sell prices are scary... :?

deceptikon1978

Apr 7, 2009
What's up fellas?

gt2590 said:
Congrats CM! I knew your experience with putting balls and hot dogs together would pay off!

:lol:

My caption would have been: "He was used to having balls hit him in the face when he was about to swallow"

ffgameman

Aug 7, 2008
Kentucky
For a good laugh, check out the General Chat thread about Obama's BC. Be warned - 28 pages of nonsense. JH knows what I'm talking about.

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
ffgameman said:
For a good laugh, check out the General Chat thread about Obama's BC. Be warned - 28 pages of nonsense. JH knows what I'm talking about.

That is the reason I'm hung over. Saw that thread and figured I needed a glass of wine

Which turned in to 2 bottles of wine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts