Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Derek Lowe arrested for DUI

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hagausaf

Nov 23, 2008
Tampa, FL
god I wish Atlanta would just trade him and eat the salary then bring up Minor. And take Kenshin with him too ::facepalm::

gsueagle04

Jun 30, 2010
the reckless driving charges are because he was racing another vehicle(who was also stopped and got a reckless driving charge) in his 2011 Porsche

hockeyfights

Mar 4, 2011
Georgia
leatherman said:

Yep. There was a thread about it yesterday. Now they're saying the police f'ed up because police video show him easily passing the field sobriety tests and there was no evidence of him racing. The video contradicts the police report. But that's not enough for some who still think he should be convicted because the cop said he smelled alcohol and refusing to blow in the breathalyzer is an admission of guilt. ::facepalm::

http://www.freedomcardboard.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=134739

leatherman

Aug 7, 2008
The Atlanta suburbs
hockeyfights said:
leatherman said:

Yep. There was a thread about it yesterday. Now they're saying the police f'ed up because police video show him easily passing the field sobriety tests and there was no evidence of him racing. The video contradicts the police report. But that's not enough for some who still think he should be convicted because the cop said he smelled alcohol and refusing to blow in the breathalyzer is an admission of guilt. ::facepalm::

Didn't see that thread, but I did my due diligence before posting and searched "Lowe" and "Lowe DUI" using the search feature, and it didn't come up. However, a Morning Thread came up multiple times because a member was going to Lowe's Home Improvement store. The thread you referenced has Lowes in the thread's title, but no Lowe or Lowe's typed anywhere in the thread, so the search didn't pick it up. A little proper grammar from Erich would have prevented my post. I blame him. :)

hockeyfights

Mar 4, 2011
Georgia
leatherman said:
hockeyfights said:
leatherman said:

Didn't see that thread, but I did my due diligence before posting and searched "Lowe" and "Lowe DUI" using the search feature, and it didn't come up. However, a Morning Thread came up multiple times because a member was going to Lowe's Home Improvement store. The thread you referenced has Lowes in the thread's title, but no Lowe or Lowe's typed anywhere in the thread, so the search didn't pick it up. A little proper grammar from Erich would have prevented my post. I blame him. :)

:lol: :lol:

Members online

Latest posts