Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Going to SF this week...any good card shops?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Messier2

Aug 10, 2008
Will be in SF later this week so may be hitting up a few card shops in the city (among other things)...any recommendations?

Thanks! :D

Bruin7

Aug 7, 2008
FL
Diamond Sportscards in Concord, CA (about 35-40 minutes from SF)
Nice wax selection and really good people that work there.

Allen

lisu

Aug 8, 2008
Mountain View, CA
I don't know of any shops in SF but Peninsula Sportscards & Southbay Sportscards are both good ones. There's also a good one in Novato called Strike Zone.

RNCoyote

Nov 4, 2009
Texas
Head down to San Jose for Stevens Creek Sport Cards. It's one of best places to buy cards as they have newer and older wax packs. Some up to 1981. I always go there when I'm in San Jose for a convention.

Messier2

Aug 10, 2008
Ah, thanks. So nothing in downtown SF I take it? Oh well, more time walk around Union Square! lol :cool:

osappy1

Aug 11, 2008
Bay Area
Bruin7 said:
Diamond Sportscards in Concord, CA (about 35-40 minutes from SF)
Nice wax selection and really good people that work there.

Allen

I second that. Diamond is the best, great selection and the best owners (Bob and Carla) in the biz.

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
I have been to Pennisula, fair prices, and cool employees. I pulled a BDPP Blue Manny Machado Auto from there, I was happy with my purchases there.

Wes

OG
Administrator
Not to be a negative nancy but what qualifies as a "good" card shop these days - just one that is still open? I can't remember the last one I actually liked - including some of the ones listed in this thread.

Messier2

Aug 10, 2008
LLWesMan said:
Not to be a negative nancy but what qualifies as a "good" card shop these days - just one that is still open? I can't remember the last one I actually liked - including some of the ones listed in this thread.

Yeah, basically. Something that is OPEN and has a good a selection of wax and singles at DECENT prices.

Members online

Latest posts