Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2009 Bowman Chrome rainbow (nearly) completed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nevermore

Aug 7, 2008
New York
I collect a retired guy, and so this mini-collection was my first ever experience with Bowman Chrome. It's been nearly two years, but I was finally able to work out a deal for the Superfractor. Once that was finalized, I purchased the Red Refractor (#ed 1/5) from a fellow FCB board member giving me a near complete Bowman Chrome run minus the Gold. If anyone knows where I can find the last two 2009 BC (or Sterling) plates or the Sterling Red Refractor, I would be very interested. For now, I am stoked to get the toughest two cards.

Thanks to archiebunkerjr for sending the Bowman Chome Refractor /500 as a freebie and starting me off my quest. And thanks to my MT Secret Santa for the Tristar dual auto /5, Obak /25 and Sterling Gold /50. These cards look stunning in-person, the scans definitely don't do them justice. (I don't know how some of you get your scans to look so nice.)

Today's mail.
superfractor.jpgred.jpg

2009 Bowman Chrome
th_superfractor.jpgth_red.jpgth_orange.jpgth_dinesh04.jpgth_patelxf.jpgth_dinesh02.jpgth_dinesh01.jpgth_magenta.jpgth_plate.jpg

2009 Bowman Sterling
th_sterling.jpg
th_sterlingref.jpg
th_sterlinggold.jpg
th_patelblack.jpg

TriSTAR
th_obak25.jpg
th_dualauto.jpg

nevermore

Aug 7, 2008
New York
Thanks guys, this was a fun project. It gave me the opportunity to add some Bowman Chrome, as well as my first Superfractor to the PC.

As for the scans, these are the "enhanced" versions which are somewhat decent looking. The originals were terrible.

Members online

Latest posts