Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Tim Wheeler is mashing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bmp1971

Jun 8, 2010
New Hampshire
What's the word on Tim Wheeler? The guy is mashing at AA Tulsa for CO. He's got 10 2b, 3 3b, 12 hr, 35 rbi, and is hitting .326 in his first 141 ab. He's also slugging .695 with an ops of 1.106, 7 sb, and a 2/1 k/bb ratio. Anybody have the inside scoop on this guy?

abeabe

Oct 3, 2010
I feel like I keep having the wrong wheeler!! Ryan doing nothing and Zack Im hopeful of.

bmp1971

Jun 8, 2010
New Hampshire
Superfractor said:
stevezimmer22 said:
charlie blackmon is making some noise in AAA

Blackmon is a boss - definitely a presumed candidate for a September Call-up; With the addition of Rex Brothers and friends.

BROTHERSORANGEAUNS.jpg

BlackmonBowmanSuperfractor.jpg

Zymco

Nov 14, 2008
Bellflower, California
cjb9421 said:
stevezimmer22 said:
charlie blackmon is making some noise in AAA

not nearly as much, and he's older.

Didn't say Blackmon was better or performing better. Its obvious Wheeler has more celling at the plate than anyone in the organization, just merely making a comment that Blackmon is on a nice roll.

My weak contribution to the thread.

TimWheeler1stBowmanChrome.jpg

bmp1971

Jun 8, 2010
New Hampshire
FYI: Zack Wheeler is pitching tonight and can be heard here: http://64.34.190.77/MiLB/GameAudio/Live ... ose_giants

I listened to the 18 inning game last night. Giants gave up 3 runs in the top of the 18th, and won the game with 4 in the bottom of the 18th. Pretty amazing game. Gary Brown did very well and is their best position player at that level, or so the announcers were saying. I'm hoping Zack has a big game. The opposing starter has terrible stats to date, like 1-6 with a 7 era. Could be a blow-out.

bmp1971

Jun 8, 2010
New Hampshire
Superfractor said:
That superfractor has yet to show, correct?

Awesome Rex Brothers, BMP. I pretty much went crazy with him:

http://s61.photobucket.com/albums/h53/J ... 0Brothers/

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Only four red autos? What's the problem? :lol:

I saw him pitch in the AFL and his stuff looked wicked nasty-- great heater with devastating slider. AND, he's lefty.....so....he should be good.

bmp1971

Jun 8, 2010
New Hampshire
BTW: Brothers has 37 k in 20 inn so far this year. 2.61 ERA. Lookin' good!

That was my only orange auto hit in the 2010 Bowman boxes. I hit that one and 2 gold autos in a 4 jumbo box, 2 hobby box lot, including 2 orange refs (Exposito and Wolters), some nice ref autos and a couple blue autos. The lower end autos were nothing special.

Members online

Latest posts