Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

A good buddy of mine passed away today need some help please

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
a great friend of mine passed away today, he was only 28 years old and left behind a wife and his 2 year old son caden . he was diagnosed with cancer about 6 months ago. he went through his chemo and everything seemed to be going good. I guess one of the medications along with the chemo caused a rare side effect that attacks the lungs. his lungs basically shut down on him and yesterday they put him into a mediacally induced coma to try to let his body rest and help with his breathing, but his body just totally shut down his kidneys and all other origins and today about 3:00 he passed away. R.I.P. to Chris Seevers. they were huge SF GIANTS FANS and actually tonight at the game there will be a message for him to get better and keep fighting but unfortunantly he lost his battle but he went in peace.

there are several fundraisers and donations being held for him.
I would like to run a raffle with some various prizes with all the money going to his family
im not asking for any high end stuff but if anyone would like to donate anything for the cause it would be much appreciated.
i will even offer to pay for shipping of the items

my address is
jeff williams
5972 merrywood dr
rocklin ca. 95677

Donations can also be made with the Golden 1 Credit Union "Chris's Hope For Healing" account number 1350717. Thank You. Please continue to pray for Christine, Caden and my entire family.

thanks for your time and god bless
and cherish everything in life

gmsieb

Apr 19, 2011
going through some health issues myself. you gotta me almost crying here. i will be praying for the family and you. hang in there. let the wife know people are thinking of her. I will send some stuff i can find off to you either tomorrow or monday. where will you raffle the stuff off? on fcb?

very sorry for your loss

greg siebert

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
gmsieb said:
going through some health issues myself. you gotta me almost crying here. i will be praying for the family and you. hang in there. let the wife know people are thinking of her. I will send some stuff i can find off to you either tomorrow or monday. where will you raffle the stuff off? on fcb?

very sorry for your loss

greg siebert

it will probably be at the baseball field where we all play in msbl wood bat league Sacramento.
our team is made up of all of our pony league and travel teams from when we were 13-14 years old and we all got back together about 3 years ago our teams is the NBO Aces. New Baseball Order from back in the NWO days of wrestling that was our tourney teams back then

and you you get better yourself

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
going to try to set it up for the CIF high school baseball playoffs at the fieds we play at near Sac State Un.

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
they will be putting message on the jumbotron at the giants game in the 3rd inning
IMG_0204.jpg

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
in honor of him, our last baseball game is on sunday and we are going to play the first inning with no third baseman just his jersey hat and glove, in his spot.

mancini79

Jul 9, 2010
Jeff,
I am deeply saddened to hear about your loss. Cancer is a relentless disease that attacks people of all ages. Your good friend passed too young but seems like he was surrounded by caring family and friends. Just remember the good times and keep his spirit alive. It sounds like you guys enjoyed wrestling back in the NWO days. With the passing of Macho Man Randy Savage today, your friend will be with him at the gates of heaven. You have my deepest condolences.

Nick

riveraXVX

May 6, 2011
Greensboro NC
sorry to hear about your loss, got a good friend of mine who recently found out he may have cancer (on the positive side if it isn't bone marrow cancer, it is some flesh eating disease eating his hip away!) and hes only a year older than me (31) rough to even think about.

Lifelongfan

Aug 7, 2008
That was tough to read. I am the Director of a non-profit here in Louisville that raises money for cancer research. My non-profit can only give to existing non-profits so if there is one handling the donations please pass it on---We would love to help. I am really sorry for your loss. Tommy.

Members online

Latest posts