Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

DO NOT DEAL WITH StrasburgMania

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

brendenw

Jan 5, 2011
Fallsington, PA
this clown and i made a trade
my brandon phillips auto + 7 dollars cash
for his andrew mccutchen jsy auto.
Got it in the mail today and to my suprise it was in a PWE (plain white envelope)
I was scared to open it, hoping it was atleast in a TOPLOADER
and AGAIN to my suprise it was in a SOFT SLEVE AND NOTHING TO PROTECT IT
card has a crease on the back aswell as a dent

tell me what you guys think i should do.

my 1st cutch auto in my pc too.....

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
You should first bring this up with a MOD to get actual advice and to report the FCB member if a PWE was not in the trade agreement. Other than that...I would HIGHLY advise to read members feedback under their username and search trade posts and such on new members you might trade/do transactions with. Sounds like this dude has had issues before that would have been easy to spot before going through with your deal. Just my 2 cents and I hope you get your Phillips auto and 7 bucks cash.

brendenw

Jan 5, 2011
Fallsington, PA
sad thing is its my first mccutchen auto i have ever owned and it would look great in my pirates PC.

He hasn't messaged me back.

I see in his feedback hes been offering people 650 dollars that he dosent have for cards.

I told him in my pm to him that if he wants anything i will send the phillips in a PWE in a soft sleve like he did to my card.

Thank god i didnt send out yet.

The_ReverendAct2

Aug 7, 2008
brendenw said:
this clown and i made a trade
my brandon phillips auto + 7 dollars cash
for his andrew mccutchen jsy auto.
Got it in the mail today and to my suprise it was in a PWE (plain white envelope)
I was scared to open it, hoping it was atleast in a TOPLOADER
and AGAIN to my suprise it was in a SOFT SLEVE AND NOTHING TO PROTECT IT
card has a crease on the back aswell as a dent

tell me what you guys think i should do.

my 1st cutch auto in my pc too.....

Hate to hear about your situation, but I can help. I know that I have a tabata from bowman sterling and a mccuth from Bowman Heritage his rc auto. Don't know prices on them let me check the avg. closing price on those or you can pm me with a price.

Also have a Hanley SPX auto as well

BunchOBull

Dec 12, 2008
Houston, TX
Sounds like you should just send the card back if you haven't sent yet. Was it in the agreement that you'd wait to send?

I mean, what are you trying to get out of this? A free card? If you don't want a damaged card, send it back.

brendenw

Jan 5, 2011
Fallsington, PA
BunchOBull said:
Sounds like you should just send the card back if you haven't sent yet. Was it in the agreement that you'd wait to send?

I mean, what are you trying to get out of this? A free card? If you don't want a damaged card, send it back.
oh no not at all ,
I just dont want other members being F'ed by this kid.

hagausaf

Nov 23, 2008
Tampa, FL
haha yea he offered me 800 for my Delgado Super and I just laughed it off. Then when I asked if he was serious he was like oh well prob not right now lol ::facepalm::

brendenw

Jan 5, 2011
Fallsington, PA
hagausaf said:
haha yea he offered me 800 for my Delgado Super and I just laughed it off. Then when I asked if he was serious he was like oh well prob not right now lol ::facepalm::
Voting him for worst member on the board.

BunchOBull

Dec 12, 2008
Houston, TX
brendenw said:
BunchOBull said:

oh no not at all ,
I just dont want other members being F'ed by this kid.

In the last month, I've ordered 3 different cards from major card sellers, only to get the wrong card (that's the problem with buying on Becket Marketplace with stock photos or no photo at all). Not once has one of the sellers offered to pay for return shipping, even though the error is completely theirs. It sucks that no matter what you do in a situation like this, you lose money; however, it's the cost of buying over the internet. This won't be the last time you're faced with a situation like this if you stay in cards long enough.

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
Why would ANYONE in their right mind deal with Strasburgmania? He can't even form a coherent sentence

Pastretta

Aug 27, 2008
Arizona
::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: When will people learn that sending a higher BV card in a PWE/no protection is the worst thing you can do when sending a card? ::facepalm::

Ian Stewart

Aug 7, 2008
Just sold him (2) Taillon Ref AU's for $95.

The following actually happened.

-For some reason he sent me $94.99 despite me asking for $95. Still confused about that. Maybe his master scheme to get rich is taking $0.01 off each deal he makes and hopes that nobody notices.
-Dude tells me to make sure I send with DC in a bubble mailer. Uh, no ****.
-Tells me to send them in magnetic holders. I do my absolute best to not PM him back and tell him to blow me.
-Makes a thread in the Trader Info section and tells me to confirm it. When I don't in the 4 minutes that passed, he questions as to why I keep opening his PM's and not responding.
-Asks me the next day when I think the cards will be there. Last I checked, I wasn't the agency known as the USPS.
-Asks for a DC #. I'm at work on my phone and I tell him I'll get it to him when I get a chance. Has the nerve to ask me if I'm sure I sent them, despite me telling him that I did.

Not worth the headache.

Jastermereel

Dec 20, 2008
sethyarkony said:
Oh btw they deleted my post about him so be careful. Different standards though probably.

Definitely different standards. I had a member stiff me on a deal, then "they" deleted the negative feedback I left for him.

hagausaf

Nov 23, 2008
Tampa, FL
Jastermereel said:
sethyarkony said:
Oh btw they deleted my post about him so be careful. Different standards though probably.

Definitely different standards. I had a member stiff me on a deal, then "they" deleted the negative feedback I left for him.
I can relate as I just went through this same thing on here. Guess backing out on deals is allowed here after it was agreed on?!? :?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts