Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

DO NOT DEAL WITH StrasburgMania

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
Ian Stewart said:
Just sold him (2) Taillon Ref AU's for $95.

The following actually happened.

-For some reason he sent me $94.99 despite me asking for $95. Still confused about that. Maybe his master scheme to get rich is taking $0.01 off each deal he makes and hopes that nobody notices.

He was in my fantasy football playoffs, he bought 2 slots which were supposed to be 10 dollars each and he sent me 2 payments of 9.99. Lol I know where you are coming from there.

jbhofmann

Mar 12, 2009
Indiana
5744062401_2a9c87aae5_z.jpg

RiceLynnEvans75

Feb 9, 2010
NOVA
sethyarkony said:
cgilmo said:
In summary.

Strasburgmania is a kid who doesn't know how to conduct himself in trading, buying or selling.

Rob (marro) stiffed seth by backing out of a deal. That's a ******* thing to do.

There's nothing anyone can do about the back out except seth, as he has the right to leave feedback.

There aren't different standards for different people on feedback, it's just that each case is considered independently.

I'm gonna lock this soon, say what ya gotta.

IBL

He didn't just back out. He led me on for a couple months saying he would complete the deal and never even responded to me after he said he would purchase the cards (again) two months after we agreed in the first place.

Then you let yourself be led on.

I recall seeing your previous posts about this and just assumed that you had actually sent the cards and he never paid until I asked today. You have the cards and he has the money. You are not "out" anything. Yeah, it sucks because whatever the cards are (I really have no idea) you likely can't get the money back that you would have gotten from him.

At this point, hell, after two weeks you should have been thinking that you might not get paid. Send a couple PM stating "If I don't get money by XX day, the deal is off" (or something to that effect) and after 3-4 weeks just blow off the deal and try to get what you could. You're just wasting time and energy at this point and not to offend you or anything, but it almost seems like you're stalking him.

gvsu96

Aug 7, 2008
You can call me Milton
J-Rod said:
[quote="Ian Stewart":7tufvp02]Just sold him (2) Taillon Ref AU's for $95.

-For some reason he sent me $94.99 despite me asking for $95. Still confused about that. Maybe his master scheme to get rich is taking $0.01 off each deal he makes and hopes that nobody notices.

He was in my fantasy football playoffs, he bought 2 slots which were supposed to be 10 dollars each and he sent me 2 payments of 9.99. Lol I know where you are coming from there.[/quote:7tufvp02]

money.jpg

FortyFour

Aug 7, 2008
cubsfan2513 said:
chashawk said:
sethyarkony said:
chashawk said:
sethyarkony said:
Don't deal with Marro either. Non payer for $1175 deal and doesn't even have the balls to respond. 3 months waiting.
how many times in how many other people's threads are you going to cry about this?

he didn't buy your cards, move on.
Oh sorry I think this is two now? God way too many I know. He's a scumbag and people should know about it.
1. no he's not
2. you're the only person here talking shat about him, becuase he decided not to buy your cards and they are worth less now.

Really makes you look like a ****** every time you bash Rob.

Well he was awful in my trade too. I was moving into college in the fall and shipped his cards as I left town and when I was finally all moved in I log back on to find a thread talking shat about me. He made an elaborate claim how I stole money from him and how he'd already called my local police and started trashing my name, something that can never be undone. My favorite part was when he got the cards the next day and never apologized. Easily the worst experience I've had on these boards so know hes done this to more than one person.
I will jump on the Marro is an ******* bandwagon.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
GarkoCollector said:
Jastermereel said:
sethyarkony said:
Oh btw they deleted my post about him so be careful. Different standards though probably.

Definitely different standards. I had a member stiff me on a deal, then "they" deleted the negative feedback I left for him.

I'd love to hear a response to this

I need more information to make this call.

PaulKonerkbro

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago- White Sox Fan
cgilmo said:
GarkoCollector said:
Jastermereel said:
sethyarkony said:
Oh btw they deleted my post about him so be careful. Different standards though probably.

Definitely different standards. I had a member stiff me on a deal, then "they" deleted the negative feedback I left for him.

Here:

I made a post with a very very similar nature and tone regarding the member in the title of this thread. It got deleted within 10 minutes of me posting it.

This thread went 5 pages, and might go more.

That's plenty of information.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
sethyarkony said:
cgilmo said:
GarkoCollector said:
Jastermereel said:
sethyarkony said:

Here:

I made a post with a very very similar nature and tone regarding the member in the title of this thread. It got deleted within 10 minutes of me posting it.

Yeah, but that isn't all of the facts.

you have to consider the nature of each thread, combined with the fact that you have been a very problematic member.

I mean hell, how many others have been perm banned here and then allowed to come back? You are the only one. Three cheers for the bottom of the barrel, Mr Seth.

brendenw

Jan 5, 2011
Fallsington, PA
cgilmo said:
sethyarkony said:
cgilmo said:
GarkoCollector said:
Jastermereel said:
[quote="sethyarkony":16imdjal]Oh btw they deleted my post about him so be careful. Different standards though probably.

Here:

Yeah, but that isn't all of the facts.

you have to consider the nature of each thread, combined with the fact that you have been a very problematic member.

I mean hell, how many others have been perm banned here and then allowed to come back? You are the only one. Three cheers for the bottom of the barrel, Mr Seth.[/quote:16imdjal]
i lost track on whats going on in this thread haha

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
J-Rod said:
[quote="Ian Stewart":2d216lsz]Just sold him (2) Taillon Ref AU's for $95.

He was in my fantasy football playoffs, he bought 2 slots which were supposed to be 10 dollars each and he sent me 2 payments of 9.99. Lol I know where you are coming from there.[/quote:2d216lsz]

LMAO, that's hilarious....and so sad. I can't wait to see his "get rich quick scheme" on TV @ 4 AM in a few years

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts