Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Price Check on a Jameson Taillon 2010 Bowman

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dmb71vw

Feb 16, 2010
Pennsylvania
I don't have a new price guide yet that has the pricing for a 2010 Bowman Jameson Taillon RC. Could someone please let me know on the BV for this card.

dmb71vw

Feb 16, 2010
Pennsylvania
I wasn't looking for ebay prices. People don't trade at ebay prices they trade BV and that is what I am asking for. Yes I did check ebay and saw the prices but thats not what I was asking for.

aminors

Aug 7, 2008
Southern IN
dmb71vw said:
I wasn't looking for ebay prices. People don't trade at ebay prices they trade BV and that is what I am asking for. Yes I did check ebay and saw the prices but thats not what I was asking for.

You're gonna get slammed for saying people don't trade at ebay pries. That's what the majority of this board uses, so I'd be cautious.

As for book value, I wish I could help you buddy. I hope someone will take their ****** goggles off for a second and help you out.

hagausaf

Nov 23, 2008
Tampa, FL
dmb71vw said:
[youtube:3ojd18n9]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHjbNzJ5R-8&feature=related[/youtube:3ojd18n9]

Boylen33

Jan 26, 2011
Alabama
See, that is the problem with this a lot of people on this forum. A guy comes on here and asks a simple question and the "sit behind their computers and jack off, then make fun of people on the internet because my computer makes me feel like I'm a badass" trolls lurk in and berate the guy. I see it on a daily basis in numerous threads and it's not right.

hagausaf

Nov 23, 2008
Tampa, FL
Boylen33 said:
See, that is the problem with this a lot of people on this forum. A guy comes on here and asks a simple question and the "sit behind their computers and jack off, then make fun of people on the internet because my computer makes me feel like I'm a badass" trolls lurk in and berate the guy. I see it on a daily basis in numerous threads and it's not right.
so it was you that was looking in window earlier when i was cranking one out!?! He asked for it when he said people trade by BV when this site is the exact opposite of that. Some people cant take a joke I guess ::facepalm::

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
Boylen33 said:

How dare you troll the trolls!

dmb71vw

Feb 16, 2010
Pennsylvania
Thank you Shay. I am trading with a person that deals in BV that is why I am asking. Just because YOU trade in BV doesn't mean everyone does. I can't believe it took 5 posts to get an answer.

Members online

Latest posts