Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2011 Sp Legendary Cuts moved up.....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rico08

Aug 7, 2008
Los Angeles
I have a case coming in, only because our high-end customers are dying for high-end baseball.

My feeling is UD is blowing out a bunch of leftover cuts from their inventory so I guess it could go either way with hit value per box (think: 2009 Ultimate).

There's also an upcoming basketball product which UD advertises every 6 boxes will yield a Michael Jordan autograph. That could be interesting even if all the auto's are stickers.

coltsnsox07

Aug 19, 2008
You see the scans of some actual multi cut cards on UD site? 1927 Yankees Murderers Row 8 player, 1919 Black Sox quad(Gandil, Cicotte,Comisky, Landis), Royal Couples(Diana, Prince Charles) Camelot Quad (3 Kennedys and Jackie). UD says all cuts live, no redemptions and will be in stores June 2.

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
schmidtfan20 said:
yeah more redemptions to add to the system!!!!!!!!

Kevin

They've announced on their blog that there will be zero redemptions in this product. :cool:

Ty Hope said:
schmidtfan20 said:

Kevin

They've announced on their blog that there will be zero redemptions in this product. :cool:

We all know what the big cards are, however I'm curious to see how bad the "stinkers" are! I'm sure this product is filled with cuts of Yankee players that played in only a handful of games.

hofmichael

Sep 19, 2008
Albany,NY
Ty Hope said:
schmidtfan20 said:

Kevin

The product is full of deceased people.Why the **** would there be redemptions?That is the funniest press release I have read.

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD
hofmichael said:
Ty Hope said:
schmidtfan20 said:

Kevin

The product is full of deceased people.Why the frack would there be redemptions?That is the funniest press release I have read.
Mystery Cuts where redemptions were they not? ::facepalm::

hofmichael

Sep 19, 2008
Albany,NY
Russ S. said:
hofmichael said:
[quote="Ty Hope":1xeis64t]
schmidtfan20 said:

Kevin

The product is full of deceased people.Why the frack would there be redemptions?That is the funniest press release I have read.
Mystery Cuts where redemptions were they not? ::facepalm::[/quote:1xeis64t]
Yes they were but to my knowledge Mystery Cuts were never part of this product.Correct me if I am wrong please.

Members online

Latest posts