Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ===========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
We had a bad storm go thru area last night , youngest daughter / G/K's without power lots of trees down some lost roofs . A tire store had roof blow off and landed on a KFC. I'm headed to stadium soon to set up three tables .

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Resident Piazza Fan said:
How goes this bright sunny morning George?

Exhausted, C is just all off schedule.......should make for another fun day in the 100 degree sun.

Your guy coming out today?

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
George_Calfas said:
[quote="Resident Piazza Fan":3uw4ffw1]How goes this bright sunny morning George?

Exhausted, C is just all off schedule.......should make for another fun day in the 100 degree sun.

Your guy coming out today?[/quote:3uw4ffw1]

Don't know for sure yet. I have a 12 pm appointment with a client a couple of towns up the road, so I may have to call him and set a fire under his ass or something. Contractors are a bitch to get going some times.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Resident Piazza Fan said:
[quote="George_Calfas":16ldu8cr][quote="Resident Piazza Fan":16ldu8cr]How goes this bright sunny morning George?

Your guy coming out today?[/quote:16ldu8cr]

Don't know for sure yet. I have a 12 pm appointment with a client a couple of towns up the road, so I may have to call him and set a fire under his ass or something. Contractors are a bitch to get going some times.[/quote:16ldu8cr]

g/l man..............I am OUT

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
Good morning guys. I hope everyone has a great day.

Just a quick check in for me. We have 3 different appointments today, so I won't be back until sometime this afternoon.

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
Good Morning guys

Good Luck Joe!

had good weather all weekend so was able to cookout both days and spend most of it outside. Not alot on the card front as of late..saving money for other things so I might be done buying stuff for a little bit. It's been a great year so far so no complaints here!

imac220

Aug 14, 2008
Central PA
Good morning all! Only 2 more days left of my Junior year! I have half days today and tomorrow. 2 Finals today :oops:

I only got, eh, 4 hours of sleep, so I am running off 5 hour energy. It just happens the two hardest finals (AP British Literature and World History: The Study of Asia) has to be back to back today ::facepalm::

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Good morning all!
First day of our biannual compliance inspection. :?
I'll be deliriously happy when this is over. :)
Art - Contractors move slowly until it's time to be paid. ;)

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
ahhhh van loaded will take four hand truck loads ugh .
Now if someone wants to clean my pool today go for it :lol: :lol:

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Any new additions to the collection over the weekend guys?

Latest posts