Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Sportscardbin.com - check it out & give us feedback

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
As you all know, for all of its great things, there are a lot of frustrating things about eBay. Some board members - cgilmo, craftysouthpaw and I are working on a sports-card centric alternative to eBay. www.sportscardbin.com

Would appreciate it if you would check it out, sign up and heck even list some cards. We are in a beta mode right now and when it officially starts, the fees get wiped clean - meaning anything you list now is going to be free over the long haul.

We are working on - best offer functionality, powerseller back-end and a few other enhancements as well.

In the mean time, list some hockey cards - so far the few up there are just mine!

Let me know what you think!

Thanks!

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
PhillyPuckNut said:
:shock: I didn't know you had a BGS 10 Bobrovsky Retro. I need to list some cards so we can work something out for that. :lol:

LOL - yep, have had it for a while!

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
Thanks for posting this over here Masonphillips. We do have a bunch members who only come and read the Hockey boards and that's it, so these guys will know about your new site now.

Best of Luck with it!!! :D

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
G $MONEY$ said:
Thanks for posting this over here Masonphillips. We do have a bunch members who only come and read the Hockey boards and that's it, so these guys will know about your new site now.

Best of Luck with it!!! :D

You bet - I'm just a small piece of the site, it is primarily cgilmo and craftysouthpaw but I can help with any issues and like I said, we need more hockey listed :)

Members online