Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Shoutout to BG!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Seiya

Aug 7, 2008
Chula Vista, CA
Won a prize from the suggestion thread last week and received the prize today!
IMG_0119.jpg
EDIT: It's a Brett Wallace Signed OMLB with COA.
And if I could suggest one more thing, instead of getting reality autos how about autos from big tv shows?
Like the Wire, The Shield, Breaking Bad etc

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
Seiya said:
And if I could suggest one more thing, instead of getting reality autos how about autos from big tv shows?

I would love to see a Kari Byron auto card. Or perhaps a show-worn bra/***** card ;)

Really though, Upper Deck Spectrum ruined the idea of TV/movie star autos in baseball card sets. Allen & Ginter does it right with the wide variety of non-baseball autos, but I'm ill at the thought of UD basing the Spectrum product line around Kim Kardashian autos.

If leaf was going to be releasing an auto-based product, I'd like to see something along the lines of the old TCMA The 1960's and The 1970's sets, done for the 80's and 90's. Take all the stars, fan favorites, and forgotten players of that era, and release a set based around autos and GU cards of those players. Forget the pop culture collectors, do something cool for the diehard collectors who remember the 80s in all their...um....glory?

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
You want another Shield/Wire rant on your hands sir? :lol:

and Congrats on the soon-to-be All-Star win!

and Bacon, What are you talking about? My little girls loved seeing all those High School Musical autos! :lol:

Seiya

Aug 7, 2008
Chula Vista, CA
gt2590 said:
You want another Shield/Wire rant on your hands sir? :lol:

and Congrats on the soon-to-be All-Star win!

and Bacon, What are you talking about? My little girls loved seeing all those High School Musical autos! :lol:
There is no debate to be had, I'm putting you in a vacant.

Seiya said:
IMG_0119.jpg

If your going to have them sign baseballs I would like to see some kind of connection to the game
other than being "A fan of the game".

Some oddball autos I have in my collection...
James Earl Jones.. Movie Field Of Dreams
Dr. Frank Jobe.. Invented and did "Tommy John surgery"
Marvin Miller...MLB Exec. and father of free agency.
Sen. George Mitchell...Mitchell Report on steroids
or any of the HOF Ford Frick, Buck Oneil, or other award winners would be nice... :D

I love the mystery baseball idea.... ;)
C'mon BG, mystery baseballs with prospects, HOFers, and oddballs like the above! :shock:

gmarutiak

Jul 23, 2010
Baltimore, MD
AMAZIN HOF COLLECTOR said:
Seiya said:
IMG_0119.jpg

If your going to have them sign baseballs I would like to see some kind of connection to the game
other than being "A fan of the game".

Some oddball autos I have in my collection...
James Earl Jones.. Movie Field Of Dreams
Dr. Frank Jobe.. Invented and did "Tommy John surgery"
Marvin Miller...MLB Exec. and father of free agency.
Sen. George Mitchell...Mitchell Report on steroids
or any of the HOF Ford Frick, Buck Oneil, or other award winners would be nice... :D

I love the mystery baseball idea.... ;)
C'mon BG, mystery baseballs with prospects, HOFers, and oddballs like the above! :shock:

I am totally jealous of your collection. I have single signed balls of all living HOFers, but I would love to have every one that you mentioned, especially James Earl Jones. I loves me some baseball movies, and Jones has been in three of my favorites. I'd also like Kevin Costner, Robert Redford, Charlie Sheen, the list goes on.

Members online

Latest posts