Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Any way to list eBay items from iPad 2? Can it be done?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tommyfro21

Aug 8, 2008
I'm sure someone on here has an iPad 2 and might know the answer to this. I have wanted to list cards while I am away from home or busy somewhere else. I have access to all of my images through Dropbox. Is there anyway to upload your pictures from an iPad 2 to eBay to list your cards? It would be great to do this when someone does something unexpected like throw a no-hitter and provided I have the scan, I can list it right then and take advantage of the moment.

I tried and couldn't figure out any way to do it at all. Maybe someone on here has. If so, could you share how you did it? Thanks!

KandKCards

Aug 8, 2008
Agreed, that would be very helpful, but not sure it's possible. Ever consider listing a bunch of items the cheapest possible way (free auction listings), then ending them immediately so that you can relist them from your Not Sold section if you need to?

tommyfro21

Aug 8, 2008
cgilmo said:
ebay has an app for that

it's in the app store

I need to check it out then. When I originally downloaded it, the reviews were horrible. I thought it was only for bidding on stuff too. Is it pretty easy to use when listing then?

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
tommyfro21 said:
cgilmo said:
ebay has an app for that

it's in the app store

I need to check it out then. When I originally downloaded it, the reviews were horrible. I thought it was only for bidding on stuff too. Is it pretty easy to use when listing then?

it's very easy

Back in the day there was a different app for buying and selling, now they have combined them and it's a bit easier.

tommyfro21

Aug 8, 2008
Now is this app you are talking about for the iPhome or the iPad? Better yet, do you know the exact name of the app? I was looking at them last night and the iPad app looks like it is only for buying. The iPhone app looked to do everything but I know it would look smaller on the iPad, unless I expand it.

cgilmo said:
tommyfro21 said:
cgilmo said:
ebay has an app for that

it's in the app store

it's very easy

Back in the day there was a different app for buying and selling, now they have combined them and it's a bit easier.

Members online

Latest posts