Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Alex Gordon UD Premier logo for $125 if anyone wants it...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

flightposite

Aug 7, 2008
Thought this was a good price and almost hit it myself as I like Gordon, but think I'll pass...

[ebay:3mkdk7ui]310119319810[/ebay:3mkdk7ui]

daveyou

Aug 7, 2008
Queens, NY
that was fast!

btw, when did national treasures come for football?? that flacco rc patch auto is absolutely disgusting!!!!

dave

flightposite

Aug 7, 2008
daveyou said:
that was fast!

btw, when did national treasures come for football?? that flacco rc patch auto is absolutely disgusting!!!!

dave

Two days ago it started hitting ebay, yesterday was the official release. I'd love that set if they didn't make so many damn parallels. Not to mention non-game used material does little for me.

daveyou

Aug 7, 2008
Queens, NY
flightposite said:
daveyou said:
that was fast!

dave

Two days ago it started hitting ebay, yesterday was the official release. I'd love that set if they didn't make so many damn parallels. Not to mention non-game used material does little for me.

i hear ya. wish the rc patch autos were just /99's

gorgeous set though this year...too bad national treasures never sustain the value though...

dave

flightposite

Aug 7, 2008
daveyou said:
flightposite said:
daveyou said:
that was fast!

dave

gorgeous set though this year...too bad national treasures never sustain the value though...

dave

Which shows you how much people put in name brand. I think National Treasures had the best looking rookies last year and they were numbered to the same as Exquisite. Yet, an AP Exquisite will set you back around $1300-1600 and you can get his NT for $450-500. I'll take the NT 'All Day' at those prices... :lol: .

daveyou

Aug 7, 2008
Queens, NY
flightposite said:
daveyou said:
flightposite said:
daveyou said:
that was fast!

dave

dave

Which shows you how much people put in name brand. I think National Treasures had the best looking rookies last year and they were numbered to the same as Exquisite. Yet, an AP Exquisite will set you back around $1300-1600 and you can get his NT for $450-500. I'll take the NT 'All Day' at those prices... :lol: .

never checked the end prices for ap but that seems like a great price if the patch is sick!

dave

Members online

Latest posts