Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What would be a fair price?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

autocut

Only a serial numbered lot (multi-sport) consisting of 168 cards (mainly non-star RCs with a few game used and autographs) ranging from #'d /25 to #'d /2500. A few HOFers and star players in there, but not too many. What would be a fair price range to sell this lot (working out a deal now).

Junior Griffey

Aug 12, 2008
Ottawa IL
$20? Usually if someone is trying to move a lot like that, they've already gotten rid of the better stuff and are just trying to get rid of the rest all at once.

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
$20 seems reasonable, based on what I typically see at shows. Serial #'ed cards are normally 10¢ to 25¢, a little cheaper bought in bulk. Cards #'ed to 25 or 50 usually will be in the 50¢/$1 neighborhood, depending on the player and the set (Topps Moments & Milestones /25 are usually dime box fodder). Low-end GU are $1 or $2.

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
Maybe 40 on the high end. Most lots that I have moved in the past were game used/autos and the price ranged from around $2-$4 per. I usually put in patches and lower #'d game used and autos of semistars and unlisted stars. If this is mainly a serial #'d lot with a handful of gu and autos as you stated, there are still some folks that might pay a bit more if they are set collectors. I would say between 20-40.

Members online

Latest posts