Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Its June 26th and....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Crewfan82

Apr 21, 2009
Re: Its June 12th and....

Great game today! Prince has been unreal the last two weeks.

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008

Crewfan82 said:
Great game today! Prince has been unreal the last two weeks.
8 homers in 10 games. Last 5 games has 6 walks and 0 K's. OPS of 1.666 in June.

Not bad...

hpqscan0004-4.jpg

ScannedImage-10-3.jpg

ScannedImage-7-4.jpg

prospectorgems

Nov 29, 2008
Wisconsin

I know this is going to sound bad, but in a sense, I was hoping that Fielder would have an off year so that the Brewers would have a chance to sign him. I am glad he is doing well for the Brewers success and on pace for career highs, but unfortunate that the Brewers don't stand a chance of signing him.

hive17

Aug 7, 2008

ThoseBackPages said:
Great time to SELL!!!

Prince isn't selling much more than usual. Maybe more consistantly I guess, but no real jump, a la Bautista.

BrewerSuperCollector

Aug 10, 2008

prospectorgems said:
I know this is going to sound bad, but in a sense, I was hoping that Fielder would have an off year so that the Brewers would have a chance to sign him. I am glad he is doing well for the Brewers success and on pace for career highs, but unfortunate that the Brewers don't stand a chance of signing him.

The Brewers never had a shot of signing him. With Boras as his agent he is going to free agency no matter what the Brewers would have offered. The Brewers could have offered 8 years 250 million and Boras would have turned it down.

BrewerSuperCollector

Aug 10, 2008

tramers said:
i have 12,000 older Brewers who do you need :lol: :lol: :lol:

I need a lot of team issued photos/postcards. All are black and white and don't have years on them. Trying to figure out whats what is a nightmare. I also need a great amount of OPC.

jrinne

Sep 25, 2008

Was at the game today. Once Kotsay and Braun got there hits you could tell that Westbrook was having trouble. I looked at my wife and told her I felt a HR coming from Prince, crazy. Great game but as usual we sat next to a bunch of young adults who ruined it for everyone in our section. This happens every game we go to.

showoff

Aug 8, 2009

jrinne said:
Was at the game today. Once Kotsay and Braun got there hits you could tell that Westbrook was having trouble. I looked at my wife and told her I felt a HR coming from Prince, crazy. Great game but as usual we sat next to a bunch of young adults who ruined it for everyone in our section. This happens every game we go to.
Yeah I went to a brewers cubs game and some cubs fan (a cihck) threw beer on 2 brewers fans and she got beat up in the stands. It was scary.

Crewfan82

Apr 21, 2009

showoff said:
jrinne said:
Yeah I went to a brewers cubs game and some cubs fan (a cihck) threw beer on 2 brewers fans and she got beat up in the stands. It was scary.

Did she get beat up by another girl? If so that is awesome, I hate the majority of Cubs fans. They try to treat Miller Park like it is their home stadium and are sore winners and ever worse losers. They just aren't as classy as Cards fans. :lol:

Members online

Latest posts