Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2 Huge pickups been looking for these for awhile

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jcmint

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Been looking for a lower numbered cut for a long time. The grade is nice too but just wanted it in a holder.

IMG_0001-1.jpg

Most recent pickup for my hof rc high grade collection. Tough to find a nice centered copy in high grade.

IMG_0016.jpg

Slette

Jul 24, 2009
St Paul
Ummmmm... wow.

Wow.

A pair of very nice cards. I try to avoid using the smilies, but if I did, it would warrant the bug-eyed one.

jcmint

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Slette said:
Ummmmm... wow.

Wow.

A pair of very nice cards. I try to avoid using the smilies, but if I did, it would warrant the bug-eyed one.

there fine once in awhile but no more then once a week man law prohibits this

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
as nice as the Joe D is, there can ALWAYS be more cuts made, at any time.

Vintage Rookie Cards are pretty much a one time thing, no more (legally) being made.

That McCovey is one of the most underrated Rookie Cards out there. Yet another member
of the "juice free" 500 HR Club that is long forgotten in this hobby if ours

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
ThoseBackPages said:

Vintage Rookie Cards are pretty much a one time thing, no more (legally) being made.

That McCovey is one of the most underrated Rookie Cards out there. Yet another member

All of the above. So many great players from thay era don't get their due in today's world. At the time, McCovey was right near the top of the talent in the NL

jcmint

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
I agree. Mccovey was a monster. Tough to find centered copies in such nice shape. Hows ur collection doing. I will get around to scanning mine. Gob bless prospect profits.

ThoseBackPages said:

kdailey4315

Mar 4, 2009
Damn. Amazing cards. I will own that McCovey one day. I would love a PSA 8 but will settle for a PSA 7. Well done.

jcmint

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
The seavers are expensive and tough to find centered much like the carew psa 8 i spent 5 years looking for the right one. I have never seen a nicer 8 then this. I will scan it today in this thread

ThoseBackPages said:
Joe, can't wait to see more vintage rc scans!

Things are going ok on my end. Still looking for that elusive Seaver rookie

Members online

Latest posts