Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

. . . . . The Morning Thread . . . . .

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
Good morning Art! The day is moving along swiftly already. But the coffee tastes super fine this morning! Hoping the sun melts away the rest of the ice today.

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
Your right bud, coffee is super good this morning. Probably because I know that in about an hour I'm off to do some more shoveling. This time for the landlord. He calls me last night and says, hey, want to help me shovel off a couple roofs and help me clear away the rest of the snow from my 4 bay garage. I can't really complain though, he's the best landlord I've ever had. We've known each other since grade school, and he let's me do what ever I want to the house as long as I don't wreck it. AND he even pays me decent money.

Art

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
I hope everyone has a great morning. I'd like to see a little snow here in Roanoke before the winter is over.
DANNY

justwar

Aug 7, 2008
Good morning all. fresh coffee and payday, all is right with the world (knock on wood)!

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Good Morning Guys!!!

Sounds like Seattle is the warmest in the morning thread this morning...a very foggy 46 degree Friday morning. Just started sipping on my double short 1 pump white chocolate, 1 pump caramel americano...yum yum!!! Any winning bids? I won a 2008 Bowman Sterling Montero/Melancon for under $20 delivered...I believe the seller is a member here as well (lisu).

Alex

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
George_Calfas said:
Just paid for 2 cards I won last night, total of $32.

Seller required $6 insurance

:? You gotta be kidding me. 6 bucks covers $400-500. What a quack.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
wideright said:
George_Calfas said:

Ouch...that does hurt, especially since the $6 bucks in insurance equates out to 1/5 of what you already paid :? Were they PC items?

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
5 degrees here agin in Sweet Home Chicago :(

Just made my first Naxcom/Sportsbuy purchase last night!
Great PC auto on it's way! Scans when it arrives.

PS - To those who want snow, I'll send ya some. We've already had more than our yearly average :evil:

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
metallicalex777 said:
wideright said:
George_Calfas said:

Ouch...that does hurt, especially since the $6 bucks in insurance equates out to 1/5 of what you already paid :? Were they PC items?

After I paid, I placed a quick note in my standard email about the payment.

Seller has since refunded the extreme insurance.

Pays to email prior to poor feedback

Members online

Latest posts