Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Randall Delgado Called Up

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mwashuc06

Aug 7, 2008
mlbbowman Mark Bowman
Delgado is already on the 40-man. Posted a 3.54 ERA and limited opponents to .250 BA w/ Miss. 64 Ks, 26 BBs 73.2 IP #Braves
5 minutes ago
Mark Bowman
mlbbowman Mark Bowman
Randall Delgado will start in Hanson's place.
17 minutes ago
Mark Bowman
mlbbowman Mark Bowman
#Braves just announced Hanson will miss tomorrow's start with right shoulder tendinitis. More information to come.

hagausaf

Nov 23, 2008
Tampa, FL
considering it as I could use the funds but we'll see what I offers I can get on them. Got the Super 1/1, Red 1/1, Red ref 1/5, 4 Orange Ref's, 7 Gold Ref's, 20 Blue Ref's, 25 Ref's and 12 Purple Ref's.

StrasburgMania

Jan 7, 2011
hagausaf said:
considering it as I could use the funds but we'll see what I offers I can get on them. Got the Super 1/1, Red 1/1, Red ref 1/5, 4 Orange Ref's, 7 Gold Ref's, 20 Blue Ref's, 25 Ref's and 12 Purple Ref's.
NIce!

hagausaf

Nov 23, 2008
Tampa, FL
personally I dont think he's ready for the bigs but we'll see how he does. I hope he can at least cause some hobby interest for a change.

hagausaf

Nov 23, 2008
Tampa, FL
Yea I guess its his turn at a ML start now. Julio wasnt very impressive so im sure theyre looking for other options like Randall

hagausaf

Nov 23, 2008
Tampa, FL
tearing up AAA and blowing in the bigs isnt what the Braves had in mind with him i'm sure. He needs more time to get used to the higher level of competition . In other words he's not ready to stay in Atlanta other than a spot start. Delgado will prob fall into that same category but we'll see how he handles the Rangers. I'm hoping he's lights out but I'm not banking on it. Need those BIN's to get hit.

Also remember how Minor was tearing up AAA and you saw how he faired against the Muts ::facepalm::

hail2thevictors

Jan 20, 2010
alabamalongsnake said:
yeah i'm not sure either but they gotta give him a shot. why not call Julio back up though? can they?

The simple reason as to why it isn't Julio: he just pitched on Tuesday. So, it isn't possible for him to get the start.

Judging by everything that has happened, like Julio assigned to AAA to start 2011, while Delgado went to AA, and how Julio has already been up with the Braves, and has been great at AAA-I think it's safe to say that, all things being equal, Teheran would have been the one getting the call. But, due to the timing of it all, Delgado will be getting the look instead.

alabamalongsnake

Feb 12, 2011
Alabammer
also I'm wondering if Delgado has a great outing and the Braves then use that to make a trade. they've got to get another real outfielder with the problems they have had with injuries and hinske is not an everyday outfielder.

pitching is a plenty at the farm level so i think the timing is now to make a deal.

Members online

Latest posts