Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Another contender for "worst auto ever"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
If a company gets an athlete or celebrity to sign something and it looks like crap, thats one thing... But Leaf (topps does it too) CHOSE this cut to put in a card. Just terrible.

Fandruw25

Aug 25, 2008
Ty Hope said:
I a company gets an athlete or celebrity to sign something and it looks like crap, thats one thing... But Leaf (topps does it too) CHOSE this cut to put in a card. Just terrible.

Agreed!

But then again you just bash leaf :lol: I wish they would actually listen, maybe more people would give a **** about their products :lol:

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
Fandruw25 said:
Ty Hope said:
I a company gets an athlete or celebrity to sign something and it looks like crap, thats one thing... But Leaf (topps does it too) CHOSE this cut to put in a card. Just terrible.

Agreed!

But then again you just bash leaf :lol: I wish they would actually listen, maybe more people would give a shat about their products :lol:

I've actually been a HUGE supporter of leaf cut products. Bought a ton these last few years. This is in no way a Leaf only thread. I'd love to see all companies up the quality on cuts. Look at 2011 UD legendary cuts for example... HORRIBLE!

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Ty Hope said:
Fandruw25 said:
[quote="Ty Hope":1rlkajxn]I a company gets an athlete or celebrity to sign something and it looks like crap, thats one thing... But Leaf (topps does it too) CHOSE this cut to put in a card. Just terrible.

Agreed!

But then again you just bash leaf :lol: I wish they would actually listen, maybe more people would give a shat about their products :lol:

I've actually been a HUGE supporter of leaf cut products. Bought a ton these last few years. This is in no way a Leaf only thread. I'd love to see all companies up the quality on cuts. Look at 2011 UD legendary cuts for example... HORRIBLE![/quote:1rlkajxn]
Brian........Fly TY in for the National.....And you and him need a sit-down beer.....Ty has some great ideas for the future of Leaf. ;)

yankees23657

Aug 7, 2008
If im not mistaken, isnt that the series where you send in your autos to be made into a cut? If it is, cant really blame the card companies for it. But hopefully they take note and do not include her in any future releases

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
yankees23657 said:
If im not mistaken, isnt that the series where you send in your autos to be made into a cut? If it is, cant really blame the card companies for it. But hopefully they take note and do not include her in any future releases

Nope, pack inserted.

goldenegg1

Aug 7, 2008
That looks nothing like her signature.
If anything I am willing to bet this is an auto that was obtained outside her home or something.

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
goldenegg1 said:
If anything I am willing to bet this is an auto that was obtained outside her home or something.

Exactly. These companies need to start raising the quality of the cuts they buy. That card is a piece of crap.

Vagrant

May 2, 2009
Crap cuts = lower overhead = more profit

Sadly, until customers demand more they will get nothing but the above.

Leaf

Aug 7, 2008
goldenegg1 said:

This was a chaser signature authenticated by PSA.
TY, I understand you want perfection (or very near it).
BUT, if this is the persons signature, that is what it is.
People have asked fror her cut, we delievered it.
If the signature doesnt fit your collection, dont buy it (or keep it for PC).
BG

P.s- look at signatures of Mickey Rourke and Al Pacino. They are in the same boat.

Latest posts