Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2011 Bowman Chrome Autos - RANKINGS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bigsmoot2

Apr 17, 2010
Hello all, just wanted to see opinions on what you guys thought were the top 5-10 autos in 2011 Bowman Chrome set to release in October. I would probably go this route, but there are a few on the large checklist I am unfamiliar with:

1. Bryce Harper (duh)
2. Brett Lawrie
3. Anthony Ranaudo
4. Jacob Turner
5. Manny Banuelos
6. Trey McNutt
Next few in no particular order: Jordan Lyles, Aaron Hicks, Luis Heredia, Brandon Guyer, Chris Archer, Keyvius Sampson, AJ Cole

Anyway, looking forward to responses. Thanks!

Joshua.Roundtree

Mar 12, 2010
Clearwater, FL
bigsmoot2 said:
Hello all, just wanted to see opinions on what you guys thought were the top 5-10 autos in 2011 Bowman Chrome set to release in October. I would probably go this route, but there are a few on the large checklist I am unfamiliar with:

1. Bryce Harper (duh)
2. Brett Lawrie
3. Anthony Ranaudo
4. Jacob Turner
5. Manny Banuelos
6. Trey McNutt
Next few in no particular order: Jordan Lyles, Aaron Hicks, Luis Heredia, Brandon Guyer, Chris Archer, Keyvius Sampson, AJ Cole

Anyway, looking forward to responses. Thanks!

When that product comes out, I GUARANTEE the Autos are NOT what they listed on the sell sheet. They do this every time a Chrome product is to be released. Fill the prelim checklist with big names, and then watch them magically disappear when the product is actually released.

Joshua.Roundtree

Mar 12, 2010
Clearwater, FL
Yankees1218 said:
Like who?

Jacob Turner was an Auto in 2010 Bowman Chrome until he was replaced, do a little researching and you'll figure some things out. Topps makes these checklists look super sweet so people pre-buy, I will NEVER AGAIN sell out of a player who is to be an Auto in Bowman Chrome until the actual product comes out.

cwc2002

Dec 7, 2008
Joshua.Roundtree said:
Yankees1218 said:
Like who?

Jacob Turner was an Auto in 2010 Bowman Chrome until he was replaced, do a little researching and you'll figure some things out. Topps makes these checklists look super sweet so people pre-buy, I will NEVER AGAIN sell out of a player who is to be an Auto in Bowman Chrome until the actual product comes out.

Yonder Alonzo, Tim Beckham, and Turner were several that come to mind who were on the original checklist, but taken out at the last moment

carlitoson

Aug 7, 2008
cwc2002 said:
Joshua.Roundtree said:
Yankees1218 said:
Like who?

Yonder Alonzo, Tim Beckham, and Turner were several that come to mind who were on the original checklist, but taken out at the last moment
Yep.
Untitled-1.jpg
Untitled2-1.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts