Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The 2011 Falmouth Commodores break 2011 Topps wax

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
I still get review boxes, and try to break them on my site for different products. But during the summer each year when I get the boxes I try to bring a box break that definitely is not your average break. I bring the boxes to some baseball fans that are not your typical card collector, but are actually players in the Cape Cod Baseball League. Last years break included Rob Chamra (LA Dodgers), KC Serna (Cleveland), Andrew Susac (Giants), as well as Doug Simmons (Rice), Nate Koneski (Holy Cross), Taylor Wall (Rice) and Kyle Bluestein (JSU) opening Allen and Ginter. Andrew Susac was our only player in the break that had been featured on a card previously as he was in the AFLAC game.

This year we had 2 boxes with 1 of 2011 Bowman, and 1 2011 Topps Pro Debut. We only had one player opening that is already featured on Cardboard so far, and that is John Simms who was on Team USA and is the player who pulled the Harper Chrome from the box.

[youtube:27powb7p]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0SGodj8JwQc[/youtube:27powb7p]

The players on the video are Andrew Heaney, Nate Koneski, Mike Augliera, John Simms, Jack Marder, Andrew Aizenstadt, Chase Butler, Jeremy Baltz, Joe Bircher, Tyler Duffey, Jack Marder (Drafted by Mariners this year), Kyle Von Tungeln, and Taylor Sandefeur.

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
TelePlayer22 said:
Saw Andrew Heaney was playing with Falmouth. Played high school ball with him, really good guy

He is easily one of my favorite guys on our team this year, what is your real name? I know I'll be talking to him later.

ggnike13

Nov 4, 2010
Orlando, Florida
Tyler Duffey is also a really nice guy. I ask him on Facebook if he would sign something TTM and he gave me 3 cards and a really nice note. If I send John Simms a card will he sign?

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
ggnike13 said:
Tyler Duffey is also a really nice guy. I ask him on Facebook if he would sign something TTM and he gave me 3 cards and a really nice note. If I send John Simms a card will he sign?

I was wondering this also.

beefy, that chrome will be on it's way soon.

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
If you want a Simms auto and have cards, send me a PM, I will send my address just send me cards and a SASE and I will have him sign it.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
beefycheddar said:
If you want a Simms auto and have cards, send me a PM, I will send my address just send me cards and a SASE and I will have him sign it.

I have your addy from the other thread. Do you want us to write a letter too or do we not need that?

tleblanc

May 2, 2011
This is awesome!! I am from cape cod (Bourne) and I loved watching that video of the players opening packs. I played ball with a couple of kids who are in the league this year, but neither of them are on falmouth (chatham and brewster).

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCwZV8Tn5g8/youtube]

Yesterday we were in YD and the players tested out their donut burgers there. Also we have only lost once since the Baseball card video, and we were 0-7 before that.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts