Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anyone having any issues on their "My eBay" screen??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

charliehustle

Feb 5, 2010
USA
Hey guys,

All of a sudden today, my "My eBay" screen looks "pinched" for a lack of a better term. The sale dates/purchase dates are cut off slightly and it looks cropped for some reason. Also, the main thing is the icons for items paid, shipped, feedback left/given, etc for light up or show up, its just all white in that area...

Any ideas what could be wrong??

Thanks!

Rickzcards

Sep 26, 2008
Sin City
charliehustle said:
Hey guys,

All of a sudden today, my "My eBay" screen looks "pinched" for a lack of a better term. The sale dates/purchase dates are cut off slightly and it looks cropped for some reason. Also, the main thing is the icons for items paid, shipped, feedback left/given, etc for light up or show up, its just all white in that area...

Thanks!
I had the same thing happen when Firefox updated itself to their new 5.0 version. I had to delete it and reload the older version back onto my computer.

charliehustle

Feb 5, 2010
USA
Rickzcards said:
charliehustle said:
Hey guys,

Thanks!
I had the same thing happen when Firefox updated itself to their new 5.0 version. I had to delete it and reload the older version back onto my computer.

Wow, you might be right. Im using Google Chrome and it worked yesterday but I had updates today and now its not the same. I just checked on Internet Explorer and works perfectly fine...?

Members online

Latest posts