Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Ryan Howard>Canada

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JTfor3

Mar 5, 2009
poppudaimadochi said:
Erich said:
schmidtfan20 said:
Erich said:
How do you say "dick weed" in french?

I love pissed off Braves fan.
I hate annoying Phillies fan.

The way I see it, it just makes it funnier if they get kicked out in the NLDS again, like last year

Yes, schmidtfan is an annoying jagoff, but that's just not going to happen. Sorry, enjoy the Muts and watching the playoffs on TV, like every year.

poppudaimadochi

Jul 28, 2010
Long Island, NY
JTfor3 said:
poppudaimadochi said:
Erich said:
schmidtfan20 said:
Erich said:
How do you say "dick weed" in french?

The way I see it, it just makes it funnier if they get kicked out in the NLDS again, like last year

Yes, schmidtfan is an annoying jagoff, but that's just not going to happen. Sorry, enjoy the Muts and watching the playoffs on TV, like every year.

Funny, you changed your comment from Werth to Muts. Having a hard time finding which team(s) I'm rooting for? :lol:

JTfor3

Mar 5, 2009
poppudaimadochi said:
JTfor3 said:
poppudaimadochi said:
Erich said:
schmidtfan20 said:
[quote="Erich":ulq97eu8]How do you say "dick weed" in french?

Funny, you changed your comment from Werth to Muts. Having a hard time finding which team(s) I'm rooting for? :lol:[/quote:ulq97eu8]

Well, it says you are from Long Island, but then you have like 5 different teams rotating in your sig...doesn't really matter though. All will have the same result. Pick your poison..

poppudaimadochi

Jul 28, 2010
Long Island, NY
JTfor3 said:
poppudaimadochi said:
JTfor3 said:
poppudaimadochi said:
Erich said:
[quote="schmidtfan20":voglg3ql][quote="Erich":voglg3ql]How do you say "dick weed" in french?

Funny, you changed your comment from Werth to Muts. Having a hard time finding which team(s) I'm rooting for? :lol:[/quote:voglg3ql]

Well, it says you are from Long Island, but then you have like 5 different teams rotating in your sig...doesn't really matter though. All will have the same result. Pick your poison..[/quote:voglg3ql]

Really? One of my sig has the Phillies on it :lol: want ot revise your predictions ?

It's ok, you're welcome to watch the World Series with us once Philly is out, don't worry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts