Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

WOW...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
I can't believe someone went that high on it, but not higher on the Beckham super or the Lars Red.

Warren of Oz

Aug 23, 2008
beefycheddar said:
I can't believe someone went that high on it, but not higher on the Beckham super or the Lars Red.

Why not? It's how bad do you want it - not like you can find another either. $1700 is peanuts to some...

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Warren of Oz said:
beefycheddar said:

Why not? It's how bad do you want it - not like you can find another either. $1700 is peanuts to some...

Yes, but when the Super was up for a bit at 1700 before Wossa got it. That's my rationale.

yanksfan4eva

Nov 11, 2008
I definitely have to say THANK YOU to Andrew (ALL IN CARDS) for making this great pull and shipping it quickly to me.

flightposite

Aug 7, 2008
Having sold this for $1500 BIN and wondering if you should have listed higher seems a bit greedy to me. I think if you had listed at $1700, you wouldn't have gotten $1500. Maybe some sellers can see why this would be, maybe not.

Members online

Latest posts