Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

MLB 7/2/11

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

champb21

Jun 23, 2009
Welcome to July baseball.phillies vs blue jays return of doc halladay . So far game 1-1 with Howard with an RBI and Bautista with his 26 Th home run. Match ups today

Weaver vs kershaw.... Weaver going for his 10th win
Max scherzer going for his 10th win and so does Jake arrieta

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
champb21 said:
Welcome to July baseball.phillies vs blue jays return of doc halladay . So far game 1-1 with Howard with an RBI and Bautista with his 26 Th home run. Match ups today

:shock:

braden

Aug 7, 2008
It just took four Jays to keep Jon Rauch from ripping apart home plate ump Alfonso Marquez.

Marquez had a brutal day behind the plate, capped by a full count ball called against Howard in the 9th that Pitch FX showed to be a unbelievably obvious strike. Next pitch to Victorino was singled to left, run scored and Rauch (and Farrell) went bananas. Was quite something.

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
braden said:
It just took four Jays to keep Jon Rauch from ripping apart home plate ump Alfonso Marquez.

Marquez had a brutal day behind the plate, capped by a full count ball called against Howard in the 9th that Pitch FX showed to be a unbelievably obvious strike. Next pitch to Victorino was singled to left, run scored and Rauch (and Farrell) went bananas. Was quite something.
Saw that. Is Rauch that big or is that ump that small?

braden

Aug 7, 2008
scotty21690 said:
braden said:

Saw that. Is Rauch that big or is that ump that small?

Rauch is 6'11"

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
Quite the comeback by Milwaukee. I've seen them do it to Capps before, and it's always sweet. I like the Twins just fine, but I can't stand Capps.

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
scotty21690 said:
champb21 said:

Kershaw got roughed up a bit, but still ended up with 10 K's with only 1 BB.

Weaver pitched yet another gem, if his night ends here 8IP 4H 1ER 2BB 8K.

kdailey4315

Mar 4, 2009
scotty21690 said:
scotty21690 said:
champb21 said:

I think Kershaw might actually be underrated. I don't think a lot of people realize just how good that guy is.

braden

Aug 7, 2008
kdailey4315 said:
scotty21690 said:
scotty21690 said:
champb21 said:

I think Kershaw might actually be underrated. I don't think a lot of people realize just how good that guy is.

Ain't that the truth. He's 23 and has excelled in the Majors for 3 years now. If he were in AA, he'd be the toast of this place.

Ah, FCB, never change.

fengzhang

Aug 10, 2008
Chicago, IL
Don't think Scherzer will be getting that 10th win.

Zito pitched well for the 2nd straight start: 6 IP 0 ER only 80 pitches. If he keeps pitching like this, Giants should be able to deal one of the others (maybe J. Sanchez) for a bat.

Members online

Latest posts