Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Rangers Auto Litho Cards *Now with scans*

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RustyGreerFan

Jun 10, 2010
Gastonia, NC
Got this in last week and it seems to be a pretty unique item. As you can see from the inside of the card, it's an invitation to a Christmas party where they are trying to sell artist proofs of each lithograph. This particular invitation just happens to feature Rusty Greer. Clarkfan got the Will Clark. Who knows how many other players? There's still the question as to how many invitations went out, how it was decided which invitations went to whom, were the cards sent out autographed, or were they auto'd at the party, how many of each card exists, etc.

RustyGreetingCardFront.jpg
RustyGreetingCardBack.jpg
RustyGreetingCardInside.jpg
RustyGreetingCardCOA.jpg

clarkfan

Sep 15, 2009
Here are the scans. Very cool promotional item.

l.jpg

l.jpg

clarkfan

Sep 15, 2009
Yeah. I emailed him right after I saw the post. I got it for $50, which was more than the Greer, but I'd never seen it, so I thought it was something I better go after pretty strong.

ronfromfresno

Aug 7, 2008
Fresno, CA
clarkfan said:
Yeah. I emailed him right after I saw the post. I got it for $50, which was more than the Greer, but I'd never seen it, so I thought it was something I better go after pretty strong.

Congrats! Great looking piece!

clarkfan

Sep 15, 2009
Thanks! After the promo came in, I went searching for the real lithograph and found it as well to purchase. Will be a good new combo to have.

Latest posts