Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

$81.75 eBay bucks left, must use by tomorrow - any ideas?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Buynhisellnlow

Aug 7, 2008
After picking up a couple things, I still have $81.75 left in EBay bucks. Due to me preparing to leave the country soon for an extended duration and having limited internet access while gone, I want to spend this by tomorrow.

As some of you already know, I purchase everything from prospects to HOF of all the major sports. Since I most likely wouldn't be able to get a PC item for this amount the intent of the purchase would be for something that will likely retain or increase in value by this time next year.

I have several players I've been buying for this purpose but due to my time constraint, I'm unable to find any of their cards to pick up within this price range.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions,
Jason

Buynhisellnlow

Aug 7, 2008
TBTwinsFan said:
Buy eBay gift cards.

Then use the leftovers on a cheap card or something. That way you can use it later.

I considered that but my issue is that there is only one seller with any BINs for those and his shipping / tracking practices seem somewhat questionable. Normally that wouldn't be an issue but with me not being at the house I'd have that shipped to, I don't want to have someone else having to deal with that in case it doesn't show.

Thanks for the suggestion.

I may just post on the trans boards here and purchase the best card(s) offered.

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
Hope everything goes well on the trip!

I went with an Amazon gift card with some of my eBay bucks.

Buynhisellnlow

Aug 7, 2008
JoshHamilton said:
If you can't find anything, buy me something and I'll paypal you the money

Would love to man but unless I'm just too dense to know how to do it (which is entirely possible), I would have to first ship it to my confirmed address and then to you. Since I won't be back to that address until around November, I wouldn't want to do that as I don't want the person watching my house to have to deal with that or run the risk of something going wrong with the transaction since I'll have limited Internet access.

Buynhisellnlow

Aug 7, 2008
Topnotchsy said:

Thanks man, if you need/want anything from out that way, let me know. If I had more time, I'd do the gift card route from a reputable seller but I haven't found anything that lines up.

Any way to donate eBay bucks to a good charity? I looked but haven't found a way to do so yet. Figured if anyone would know, you might.

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
Buynhisellnlow said:
Topnotchsy said:

Thanks man, if you need/want anything from out that way, let me know. If I had more time, I'd do the gift card route from a reputable seller but I haven't found anything that lines up.

Any way to donate eBay bucks to a good charity? I looked but haven't found a way to do so yet. Figured if anyone would know, you might.
Haven't seen a way to do that, though it would be a great thing to set up. Maybe buy something where all the proceeds are to charity?

Members online

Latest posts