Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Great deal act fast!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mjbuchanan80

May 16, 2011
Kansas City
"Why am I selling these cards? The reason is to earn money to go on a public health service mission to Tanzania, Africa, where 75% of the population is below the poverty line. I am a young college student who wants to improve the world we live in, but need your help with the means to do so. The total cost of the 6-week mission is $4,000 dollars. However, I am only asking about $1,500 for this box of cards. The organization that I am going through is HELP International. It was started in 1999 after Hurricane Mitch, and has now expanded globally. For more information, please visit www.help-international.org If you have any interest in buying these cards, please do so. Not only will you receive a great set of cards, but you will be making a great difference in the world that we live in. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me via email at [email protected] Thank you for your help!

Sounds like he is getting rid of them for a good cause, just realllllly clueless on the value. I feel bad for these guys sometimes - especially when I see them all over Craigslist.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
I usually can sell the same amount of cards for $30. That mostly goes to shipping. I would sell the same amount for $10 if I was dealing in-person and I would still be charging too much

alabamalongsnake

Feb 12, 2011
Alabammer
TBTwinsFan said:
I usually can sell the same amount of cards for $30. That mostly goes to shipping. I would sell the same amount for $10 if I was dealing in-person and I would still be charging too much

either he has no clue or is trying to sucker someone. my guess is the later.

csmtampa

Aug 25, 2009
Not everyone knows the value of baseball cards like everyone here seems to think. He probably collected as a kid and just thinks that they have to be worth something. Most of my friends who are my age (25) and have cards from their youth think they are sitting on some money, when in reality they're not.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
alabamalongsnake said:
TBTwinsFan said:

I think he has no clue. I can see where he would be trying to sucker someone, but he is dumb in the fact that he thinks someone will drop 1,000 on those cards, even if the buyer is un-educated.

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
alabamalongsnake said:
TBTwinsFan said:

It's the former. He has no feedback. There is ZERO chance he knows what he's doing.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts