Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Futures Game IP (Updated with scans and more info)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

r2d2

Aug 24, 2008
Mexico City
When we entered the stadium (we were first at our gate :D) we split. My brother went to the US side and I went for the world.

The day was going very slow. At least the US batting practice was amazing. But in 1 hour and 20 minutes or so just only one player came to sign over the outfield line. Aroldys Vizcaino. Other player were signing over the dugout or in a section between the dugout and were I was sitting. I didn't want to loose my spot so I stay put patiently and I was rewarded.

My totals:

Jhan Martinez 2/2
Liam Hendriks 1/1 (gave extra to guy next to me)
Jefry Marte 2/2
Dayan Viciedo 2/2
Sebastian Valle 3/3
Jurickson Profar 1/1 (gave extra again)
Yonder Alonso 1/2
Jonathan Schoop 1/1 (gave extra)
Aroldys Vizcaino 1/2 (I gave him the two cards and dropped one not in a nice way. For him I started giving some duplicates to the guy next to me. I thought players were doing only one but some did two).

My brother at the US side:

Jarred Cosart 2/2
Will Middlebrooks 1/2
Paul Goldschmidt 2/2
Shelby Miller 2/2
Austine Romine 2/2
Jacob Turner 1/2
Drew Pomeranz 2/2
Wil Myers 1/2
Manny Machado 1/2 (and I don't know if count it as a success. He semi-signed the card with another sharpie (black). I'll have to check what his signature usually looks like to compare it.)

Of course I'll scan all this but until I go back to Mexico, but I am so happy I just wanted to give a little tease before.

I know I'll get asked about Harper :p He signed for a while, but my brother got his first big disappointment. I'll explain later. Running for breakfast before heading out to the Fan Fest

r2d2

Aug 24, 2008
Mexico City
My brother at the US side:

AustinRomine.jpg

DrewPomeranz.jpg

JacobTurner.jpg

JarredCosart.jpg

MannyMachado.jpg

PaulGoldschmidt.jpg

ShelbyMiller.jpg

WillMiddlebrooks.jpg

WilMyers.jpg

Me with the World:

AroldysVizcaino.jpg

YonderAlonso.jpg

DayanViciedo.jpg

JefryMarte.jpg

JhanMartinez.jpg

JonathanSchoop.jpg

JuricksonProfar.jpg

LiamHendriks.jpg

SebastianValle.jpg

Also got a few signatures on my Futures Game Program. Because I didn't have cards of the World guy who signed and also because some US player came to sign to my side and my brother had all the cards from them:

FuturesGameProgram.jpg

FuturesGameProgram2.jpg

FuturesGameProgram3.jpg

FuturesGameProgram4.jpg

FuturesGameProgram5.jpg

r2d2

Aug 24, 2008
Mexico City
About Harper:

He started signing for everyone at the beginning of the line, one by one. At some point he started to skip people at random. He signed to the person next to my brother and then skipped a bunch of people. He was pretty disappointed, but he would redeem himself the next day. I'll show off on another post :D

Members online

Latest posts