Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

My All Star Weekend IP Autographs Lots of Scans

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sdsportsfan1214

Aug 14, 2008
San Diego
Had a great time in AZ, Did well with the Futures and got some Hofers at Fanfest. Pretty Happy with how I did. Just thought I'd share :)

IMG_0171.jpg

Alex Liddi and Shelby Miller

IMG_2158.jpg

Paul Goldschmidt

IMG_2363.jpg

Matt Harvey and Arodys Vizcaino

IMG_4907.jpg

Jacob Turner

IMG_5410.jpg

Wil Myers

IMG_5428.jpg

Machado :)

IMG_6669.jpg

Jose Altuve

IMG_7282.jpg

Jarred Cosart

IMG_7699.jpg

Drew Pomeranz

IMG_8166.jpg

Matt Moore

IMG_9878.jpg

Nolan Arenado and Kyle Gibson

IMG_0189.jpg

Christian Martinez x3, Peacock, Reymond Fuentes x2, Henderson Alvarez, Hak Ju Lee and Tim Beckham

IMG_1677.jpg

Jefry Marte, Dayan Viciedo and Austin Romine

IMG_2354.jpg

Grant Green, Gary Brown, Will Middlebrooks and Matt Moore

IMG_2995.jpg

IMG_6775.jpg

Devin Mesoraco and Martin Perez

IMG_7819.jpg

Greg Infante, Jhan Marinez and Jonathan Schoop

IMG_8857.jpg

Jurickson Profar

Got this at the Legends/Celeb Softball Game

IMG_0699.jpg

IMG_1832.jpg

They MLB authenticated these on spot at Fanfest, thought it was pretty neat

IMG_6944.jpg

Orlando Cepeda and Fergie Jenkins

IMG_5505.jpg

and the best part of the trip...

IMG_2736.jpg

Bryce Harper Signed Futures Ticket

and these too

IMG_6042.jpg

5 Bryce Harper Signed ROMLB's :)

If you guys need anything shoot me a message, Thanks for viewing!

hail2thevictors

Jan 20, 2010
Man, I enjoyed reading all that. The Futures Game must have been a blast.

How did you get so many Harper's? Great job there, by the way.

sdsportsfan1214

Aug 14, 2008
San Diego
hail2thevictors said:

Glad you enjoyed it :)

Harper signed for a good 15 minutes above the dugout after the Legends/Celeb Softball Game and my brother and I just kept tossing him balls haha

jwc9p

Aug 25, 2010
Columbia, sC
sdsportsfan1214 said:
hail2thevictors said:

Harper signed for a good 15 minutes above the dugout after the Legends/Celeb Softball Game and my brother and I just kept tossing him balls haha
It looks like you were at the Wyndham with me on Saturday afternoon. Wish Harper hadn't blown us off the entire time there. Glad you came away so well. I had a blast

Messier2

Aug 10, 2008
Nice!

Did any player act like they didn't want to be signing or would rather be somewhere else attitude?

sdsportsfan1214

Aug 14, 2008
San Diego
jwc9p said:
sdsportsfan1214 said:
hail2thevictors said:

It looks like you were at the Wyndham with me on Saturday afternoon. Wish Harper hadn't blown us off the entire time there. Glad you came away so well. I had a blast

Yeah I sure was haha, which one were you? Yeah I was shocked he signed so long after the softball game

sdsportsfan1214

Aug 14, 2008
San Diego
Messier2 said:
Nice!

Did any player act like they didn't want to be signing or would rather be somewhere else attitude?

Definitely got that vibe from Julio Teheran and Vizcaino but everyone else was pretty cool

r2d2

Aug 24, 2008
Mexico City
sdsportsfan1214 said:
Messier2 said:
Nice!

Definitely got that vibe from Julio Teheran and Vizcaino but everyone else was pretty cool

I didn't even see Teheran signing during the game. Vizcaino signed one for me and wasn't very happy, he tossed back at me the other card I had. Yonder also didn't seem to like signing. And Martin Perez blew me completely off right before the game. He was in front and I asked him in Spanish if he could sign and said "later". Of course there wasn't any "later".

Luis Aparicio at the Fan Fest. I don't know if he's always like that or he was just angry at the moment. Refused to add an inscription and I think he never made eye contact.

Getting back to topic that's a great stash. Where did you get Fitzgerald? I didn't see anyone signing before the softball game.

Any chance you were early by the AL side in the All-Star Game? My brother chated with someone from San Diego.

sdsportsfan1214

Aug 14, 2008
San Diego
r2d2 said:
sdsportsfan1214 said:
Messier2 said:
Nice!

I didn't even see Teheran signing during the game. Vizcaino signed one for me and wasn't very happy, he tossed back at me the other card I had. Yonder also didn't seem to like signing. And Martin Perez blew me completely off right before the game. He was in front and I asked him in Spanish if he could sign and said "later". Of course there wasn't any "later".

Luis Aparicio at the Fan Fest. I don't know if he's always like that or he was just angry at the moment. Refused to add an inscription and I think he never made eye contact.

Getting back to topic that's a great stash. Where did you get Fitzgerald? I didn't see anyone signing before the softball game.

Any chance you were early by the AL side in the All-Star Game? My brother chated with someone from San Diego.

I got alot of the sigs at the players hotel mostly except for the Harpers and a few of the photos. Yeah Aparicio was not happy at all. I saw him chew some guy out for something and his sig looked like crap compared to his longer signature.

I got Fitzgerald before the Legends/Celeb Softball game above the dugout. He signed for a good 10 minutes but no one else signed. I really wanted to get Ricky Henderson..

Probably wasnt me, I was up in the nosebleeds for the ASG :lol:

bballjunky24

Dec 8, 2008
sdsportsfan1214 said:
hail2thevictors said:

Figures, I was there early and left right at the end of the game. I didn't have much to get auto'd with me, but I had a OMLB I wanted to try to get Harper on. Congrats on all the success!

-KD

Pastretta

Aug 27, 2008
Arizona
Wow congrats! I was at the Futures game and left afterwards. I shouldn't of done that but I never have any luck at Chase.

Members online

Latest posts