Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Can anyone teach me how to take pictures of baseballs?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
No, but I can teach you how to dougie ...

All kidding aside ... :| , I just go under a light, focus in so you can see the auto more clearly, but also so that 90% of the ball is still in the pic and don't use flash. That's just me though.

Take some pics so we can compare / contrast !

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
Put camera on Macro mode, usually looks like a flower. Now place the ball in the stand on a table (tons of light) and the put the camera on a book or something to make it level with the ball about 6 inches away. Use the cameras timer so you dont touch the camera and whamo. Sometimes flash works, sometimes it makes it look like the sun.

This one was on a stack of books.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
With one of these.

AAAAAn8Q81EAAAAAARQbFQ.jpg

r2d2

Aug 24, 2008
Mexico City
I think I got it:

FergieJenkins.jpg

What is a good image size? I have a nice picture but it is huge and I know it is a pain to you guys to have a topic with that size.
Is there anyway to adjust an album in Photobucket to re-size all pictures on it?

r2d2

Aug 24, 2008
Mexico City
chashawk said:
you can resize in photobucket, but you have to do them individually.

nice Fergie ball!

Thanks

I think I got a nice size at 640 X 480. Shame that I have to do it individually, though =(

IndyManning18

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
r2d2 said:
Thanks

I think I got a nice size at 640 X 480. Shame that I have to do it individually, though =(
Art - When you upload through photobucket you can download your photos at 640 x 480. There should be a sizing option link. On the "Upload to Photobucket" page, there is a small text link that says "Customize your upload options". You can change your picture size there before you upload so you don't have to resize each photo individually.

r2d2

Aug 24, 2008
Mexico City
IndyMann said:
r2d2 said:
Thanks

Art - When you upload through photobucket you can download your photos at 640 x 480. There should be a sizing option link. On the "Upload to Photobucket" page, there is a small text link that says "Customize your upload options". You can change your picture size there before you upload so you don't have to resize each photo individually.

Thanks a lot! It will be great help in the future.

Members online

Latest posts