Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Matt Moore Promoted to Triple-A Durham!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Wow. I expected him to spend the remainder of the season in Montgomery. Sweet!!! :mrgreen:

The only thing that could top this would be a September callup, although I doubt that'll happen, as he's not on the 40-man.

JULY 18, 2011
Rays promote LHP prospect Matt Moore to Triple-A
The Rays have promoted LHP Matt Moore, one of the game's top prospects, to Triple-A Durham.

Moore, 22, threw a no-hitter earlier this year with Double-A Montgomery and participated in the All-Star Futures Game. He was 8-3 with a 2.20 ERA this year for the Biscuits.

StrasburgMania

Jan 7, 2011
I Went to the Triple A All-Star Game and Teheran, Des. Jennings, and Montero weren't there. Ever sence that game... Martin Perez, Brad Peacock, and now Matt Moore have been promoted. (Is Tim Wheeler in AAA now to?)

StrasburgMania

Jan 7, 2011
StrasburgMania said:
I Went to the Triple A All-Star Game and Teheran, Des. Jennings, and Montero weren't there. Ever sence that game... Martin Perez, Brad Peacock, and now Matt Moore have been promoted. (Is Tim Wheeler in AAA now to?)
And when Trout foes back down to the Minors he will be in AAA. That's a lot of autos I missed out on :( oh well

aminors

Aug 7, 2008
Southern IN
Matt Moore has an incredibly smooth delivery. The way he throws the ball doesn't even make it look like it should be going 70 MPH out of his hand, but then it just explodes toward the plate at high 90s at times. Just an awesome sight. I'm looking forward to watching him pitch during his career.

Members online

Latest posts