Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Thoughts on current value for Matt Moore elite autos?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

oriolesfan0721

Jun 10, 2011
Wondering if anyone has a "formula" of sorts they go by for DEEE auto parallels.

I have picked up a few base autos of Moore's and I am looking to add some parallels...wondering where you think the buying price sits right now for the Aspirations/100 (Saw one just end at 60dlvd on the bay, so maybe thats my answer for this one), Status/50 and Emerald/25 should be valued.

Thinking of fishing a little with some offers on the BIN OBO's that are listed, but figured Id toss it out. For a guy like Moore, then there is also the question of is it a good time to buy, or is his stuff peaking yet....seems the prices are high for Elite autos, though I know its the only one he has.

Anyway - just looking to open some discussion to kill some time and get some feedback - thanks all

oriolesfan0721

Jun 10, 2011
chromerookies said:
I have an Elite auto /25 and BGS RCR 9.5 Auto /100 up right now and the highest offer I have so far on the /25 is $135

Thanks - is that the common range of offers or are most much lower? Where are you hoping to sell yours

oriolesfan0721

Jun 10, 2011
....not to try to get you to show your hand to us all though :)

Just went out and took a look - nice cards. PM me if youd be interested in talking a lot deal for both

oriolesfan0721

Jun 10, 2011
coltsfan23 said:
All I can say is you got a good deal and I regret moving them (which very rarely happens). ;)

Yeah I think our deal was about a week from me spending a lot more ;)
When I saw the /100 go for 60dlvd I realized I came out pretty well there

Members online

Latest posts