Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB Daily - Thursday - July 21st, 2011

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shi Guy

Jul 23, 2010
Seattle, Wa
mstng99tim said:
Good morning.

This week feels like it's taking forever.

This month feels like it's been taking forever. One month until the wedding, and it seems like there is a neverending list of details to take care of. Right now we're trying to figure out the music. I think I found the recessional music...

[youtube:3ht5xpcs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JgoPl35n_AY[/youtube:3ht5xpcs]

;)

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Looking forward to scans Nate. Was the break recorded last night?

Morning folks

Slette

Jul 24, 2009
St Paul
This week has been brutal, and I get to work 12 hours today. Somebody tell me a joke or some good news.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Slette said:
This week has been brutal, and I get to work 12 hours today. Somebody tell me a joke or some good news.

A forsee a good mailday in your future :)

Slette

Jul 24, 2009
St Paul
MojoDan said:
Slette said:

A forsee a good mailday in your future :)

You're a good man, Charlie Brown. I have three cards coming in that I'm really excited about - all three completely different than the others.

RITM

Aug 25, 2008
Wife accepted the job, moving her classroom today. Gonna be tough living a couple of hours apart but I think this will be best for the long haul. Have a great day folks!

Viking4Alpha

Aug 10, 2008
Slette said:
Just responded. I haven't been called "sir" this much since I was a cop.

You were a cop? That's cool man, my best friend is a DC metro cop. I'm trying to go federal myself when I get done with school in the spring. Any 1811 slot really. Just looking to get that foot in the door.. hopefully end up in the ATF.

Viking4Alpha

Aug 10, 2008
RITM said:
Wife accepted the job, moving her classroom today. Gonna be tough living a couple of hours apart but I think this will be best for the long haul. Have a great day folks!

If you're happy with that, then congratulations to new beginnings man!

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
Morning guys, I know slette wanted good news but I don't have any.
My wife's grandpa died in his sleep last night. We found out around midnight so it made sleep a little harder. He had been in a home for a little while now and I think the whole family knew it was coming. But still never a good situation.

Ryo1549

Aug 17, 2008
Round Rock, TX
J-Rod said:
My wife's grandpa died in his sleep last night. We found out around midnight so it made sleep a little harder. He had been in a home for a little while now and I think the whole family knew it was coming. But still never a good situation.

Sorry to hear that Jared =(

seahawks4ever

Apr 24, 2009
Washington State
J-Rod said:

That really sucks. Prayers for you and Amanda!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts