Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB Daily - Thursday - July 21st, 2011

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
Ryo1549 said:
I am seriously thinking of making a run at that Rice.

I have these to sell I just don't know if it would be enough:

IMG_0001-1.jpg

Would you guys rather have 1 huge card or all of this stuff?

I like! and I have always been a 1 big card guy until I started buying and selling.

seahawks4ever

Apr 24, 2009
Washington State
Nate, how do you not just go off on people at SCF? $30 for the Gronk is TOTALLY fair and some ****** says funds limited but can pay 26? I wonder sometimes if people really think that crap through as they type it.

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
seahawks4ever said:
Nate, how do you not just go off on people at SCF? $30 for the Gronk is TOTALLY fair and some ****** says funds limited but can pay 26? I wonder sometimes if people really think that crap through as they type it.

because if you go off on them you get infractions. Then you can't buy and sell on there anymore. For myself, I hate the site but it is where the most deals come from.

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
Ryo1549 said:
SQUIRREL!

this

nate, I like that dual a lot, but a Rice logo would be rather sweet. Go for it. Crabtree has tons of other logos from 09.

Ryo1549

Aug 17, 2008
Round Rock, TX
seahawks4ever said:

One thing SCF has taught me is patience. Many of those people will try to junk you down as far as they possibly can. If you hold strong a lot of times they will come back and pay what you want lol.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
RYO-I always pick the lot over one card, but that's just me...

More Rips at my LCS: GREAT box Of Ultimate Hockey, Seguin auto patch /99 and all the patch cards were really SWEET. His Nick Johnson was from the LetterPlate and out of 35. Got a Bob auto RC /299 if Puck's around.

But then he did 12+ packs of Jumbo Bowman with NO AUTOs. :shock: Needless to say, his good mood soured quickly...

and the car didn't need new brakes like I thought it might! :D

Viking4Alpha

Aug 10, 2008
mstng99tim said:
Man, that is a tough call Nate, but I think I would rather have the Rice logo over all those others.

1) Quality over quantity all day long.

2) Honestly, how many opportunities do you truly get at a Jerry Rice shield?..

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
BeckSPA.jpg
BeckSPX.jpg

Sitting on overinflated BV items in my store sometimes pays off! Just checked to see if I had some Beck stuff and found these two. BV of 40 and 30 :lol: I am almost 100% sure I paid under 5 dlvd for both.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online