Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2011 Platinum Retail Break. MAJOR HARPER!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bravesfan22

Feb 22, 2011
Greentown/Kokomo, IN
So i opened up 7 reatail packs last night and got a few good cards. nothing too notable. I did a bigger break today. I did 2 rack packs and a blaster and I put the notable scans down below!

Picture021.jpg

a little bit of color
Picture022.jpg

stoked on the lipka purple
Picture023.jpg

then some big timers!
Picture024.jpg

but then out of a blaster from meijer on an eeny meeny miney mo pick in a town without a hobby shop to speak of on the 7th pack...CAME THIS!

Picture020.jpg

I was so excited. I was in shock! Mostly everything is FS/FT The harper auto is up on the bay and I may keep the purple harper.

thanks for looking

bravesfan22

Feb 22, 2011
Greentown/Kokomo, IN
thank you! I'd almost like to keep it but it'll pay for alot of pc autos since most my guys are not high end.Plus i have a hobby box coming so hopefully i'll continue the hot streak

coltsnsox07

Aug 19, 2008
It's interesting that the Harper autos from retail Bowman and now Platinum were both redemptions but the autos in hobby boxes are live. Nice card!

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Congrats on the Harper!

and thanks for posting the "Base" scans. First good quality looks I've seen. Really nice looking set!

ugafan247

Jul 15, 2011
Congrats on the pull. If I had luck like that, I might never buy hobby again, but where is the fun in that? :lol:

btw, is the freeman, upton, and ramierez FT? plmk

bravesfan22

Feb 22, 2011
Greentown/Kokomo, IN
ugafan247 said:
Congrats on the pull. If I had luck like that, I might never buy hobby again, but where is the fun in that? :lol:

upton and ramirez is a yes also you may be interested in the shelby miller xfractor i pulled out of the 7 retail packs yesterday. lmk

ugafan247

Jul 15, 2011
bravesfan22 said:
ugafan247 said:

upton and ramirez is a yes also you may be interested in the shelby miller xfractor i pulled out of the 7 retail packs yesterday. lmk

Yeah. I really am. Plmk. I currently only trading, so lmk if that ok

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts